PDA

View Full Version : The Woodworking Show - Santa Clara - This weekend

Dave Fifield
04-19-2006, 5:04 PM
The Woodworking Show comes to Santa Clara this weekend. I will be manning the Northern California Marquetry Group' s booth for a couple of hours each day. Stop by and say hi if you're around.

Cheers,
Dave Fifield

Mark Rios
04-19-2006, 5:13 PM
I almost forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully I'll see you.

Helen Gee
04-19-2006, 7:02 PM
I'll definitely stop by. George and I will try to drop by Friday afternoon. Anyone else going, would love to meet some bay area creekers :)

Dave Fifield
04-19-2006, 11:32 PM
I have my Northern California Marquetry Group booth schedule now. I'll be there:

Friday 11am - 12pm (for setup)
Friday 3pm - 6pm
Sat 10am - 1pm
Sun 10am - 1pm

Hope to see y'all there sometime over the weekend - I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers,
Dave Fifield

Mark Pruitt
04-20-2006, 8:28 AM
Do they stick to the same itinerary each year? Seems like it to me, but I haven't paid close enough attention to know. Just thinking about long term plans and scheduling a day off from work. I'm kind of between Baltimore and Charlotte--probably Charlotte will be the one I hit next year.

Rye Crane
04-20-2006, 10:14 AM
Hi Dave,

I hope to see you there this Saturday. It's our 13th. anniversary this weekend and my wife will join me if we also include a visit to the San Jose Quilt Musuem. It's ok, there is also the "Global Wood Source" in San Jose. Hope to be back for the 14th. anniversary.

Rye Crane
Pittsburg, Ca.

Lloyd Frisbee
04-20-2006, 11:24 AM
My wife and I will be there this sunday 10am to 1pm. We will be working in our club booth. Silicon Valley Woodturners. We will be at a demo in our club by Stuart King on saturday. I will look for you Dave.

Lloyd
Silicon Valley Woodturners
San Jose,CA

Frank Chaffee
04-20-2006, 1:19 PM
Ya’ll be sure to wear your Creeker hats, now.
Frank

Jeff Farris
04-20-2006, 7:38 PM
Do they stick to the same itinerary each year? Seems like it to me, but I haven't paid close enough attention to know. Just thinking about long term plans and scheduling a day off from work. I'm kind of between Baltimore and Charlotte--probably Charlotte will be the one I hit next year.

Mark, next year's schedule is due out this week or next. It will be posted on my web site and I'll try to remember to put a heads up on SMC. It should be fairly close to this year's schedule -- particularly for Baltimore, Charlotte and Chantilly. Those are solid shows where it is not likely that the promoter would risk tweaking the dates.

Mike Ruane
04-20-2006, 7:42 PM
Reminded on another forum:

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/savings

Just in case anyone was planning to do some shopping :D

Deirdre Saoirse Moen
04-22-2006, 5:04 AM
I was there today (bought a Tormek) but will be back for more tomorrow after the conference I'm attending (and maybe over lunch -- the conference is two buildings over).