PDA

View Full Version : Mesquite Assn show in San Angelo this weekend...

Kirk (KC) Constable
04-19-2006, 1:37 PM
...for anybody that might be interested. Held on the Fort Concho grounds, Friday late afternoon 4:00-9:00, Sat 10:00 - 6:00, Sunday 10:00 - 4:00.

I've been completely unmotivated since about October, so all I had to take was a coffe table, pair of end tables, and maybe 60 pens. And, of course, I SOLD the tables this morning to a nice lady in Ohio. :D I think I almost have to carry them out there just to have something in the space. She doesn't care, and if I stick a 'sold' sign on 'em, it make somebody else wanna order some more.

If anybody makes it out there, look me up. I'll be at the end of the barracks building by the sundial...hopefully selling about 50 pens. :eek:

KC

Cecil Arnold
04-19-2006, 6:20 PM
Good luck KC.

Eddie Howard
04-20-2006, 8:27 AM
"If anybody makes it out there, look me up. I'll be at the end of the barracks building by the sundial...hopefully selling about 50 pens."

Welcome to our fine city, Kirk -- I'll be by to see you sometime Sat./Sun. If you need anything while here just call 325-234-1205 -- We'll help you any way we can. :)

Eddie Howard
Justice of the Peace
Precinct Four

Eddie Howard
04-25-2006, 8:32 AM
KC--How'd ya do in San Angelo?Sorry to have missed meeting you -- I went to Waco to pick up a 22/44 sander and on to Huntsville (M & G Sawmill) to pick up some cypress and it took longer than I planned. Hope you did well in our fine town. Did you meet Charlie Roberts -- he's a San Angeloian and a very fine person.Eddie

Kirk (KC) Constable
04-25-2006, 10:05 PM
I think Charlie was a couple spaces over from me. I'm sure we spoke casually, as all the vendors do.

I sold some pens...not as much as I would've liked, but about what I expected. I should've had more furniture.

Eddie Howard
04-26-2006, 7:58 AM
Glad you came our way -- maybe next time I'll be where I can buy you lunch.

Eddie