PDA

View Full Version : Customer service

Ed Frie
04-18-2006, 8:06 AM
I bet you thought this was going to be a negative post. Definitely not.

I have a Senco framing nailer and used it a lot this weekend when building a staircase outside down to the lake. Toward the end, as I was driving a nail, I saw a washer fly off the gun. Didn't see the screw that we figured had to have been flying as well. Quit using the gun.

Got home, found the paperwork. Screw seems to have been holding the safely cover in place. Emailed Senco at 7pm about where I can purchase the screw. Within 30 minutes or less, at that time of night, I got a reply email from Bob Stewart asking for my address so he could mail me that parts free of charge. Now that is customer service.

Just thought I would say Thank You when it is deserved.:)

John Miliunas
04-18-2006, 8:24 AM
Holy smokes, Ed!!! Yup, it really seems like Senco nailed (pun intended!:D ) the CS end of this for you and in a hurrry! :) Wow, it's just super to hear about stories like this. I much more enjoy them than the ones where we report the poor CS from Company-X!!! Good for you and I, for one, will keep Senco in the forefront when considering such tools! (Actually, already have in the past, as I have two of their guns and currently looking at their little portable compressor!:D ) Thanks for the note, Ed! :) :cool:

tod evans
04-18-2006, 8:36 AM
ed, thanks for posting good words about senco! most of my guns are theirs for good reason!....02 tod

Ken Fitzgerald
04-18-2006, 8:39 AM
Glad to hear that! I'm a proud Senco owner too!

Jim Becker
04-18-2006, 9:49 AM
Yes, they have always been good in that way...and all my guns are Senco or Accuset by Senco.