PDA

View Full Version : Production Bowl..........

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
04-17-2006, 11:34 AM
Techniques with David Lancaster on that Woodworking Channel place in a short time..... 11:30 AM EST

Just a heads up.... :D

PS, yes, I'm stuck in the L shop :(

Steve Ash
04-17-2006, 12:12 PM
PS, yes, I'm stuck in the L shop :(

Crack open a cold one, sit back and enjoy.

I'd be in trouble if I owned a L shop.....bad enough I have a ice cold keg out in the shop 24/7. actually I found that once the novelty of having a cold one whenever I was done working wore off, I find I don't get a cold one as often as I once did....there is a country song there somewhere.:D

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
04-17-2006, 12:20 PM
Hey, that was neat to watch, the Oneway coring tool sure looks slick!

I'm still at work, so no cracking cold ones..... yet.

Actually, I might drink one or two beer a week, seriously, not a big drinker anymore :rolleyes:

Andy Hoyt
04-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Yup. That's David. And he's quite the character.

Shameless plug: I'm redoing his website right now which will hopefully be very interactive and full of neat looking stuff. Have barely got the rework started so it'll be a while, but keep your eyes on it (http://www.heirloombowls.com/) and feel free to offer critiques.

Pete Jordan
04-17-2006, 1:38 PM
Yup. That's David. And he's quite the character.

Shameless plug: I'm redoing his website right now which will hopefully be very interactive and full of neat looking stuff. Have barely got the rework started so it'll be a while, but keep your eyes on it (http://www.heirloombowls.com/) and feel free to offer critiques.
Andy,

I tried to buy your bowl but all I got was a big house!

Pete

Andy Hoyt
04-17-2006, 2:30 PM
Andy,

I tried to buy your bowl but all I got was a big house!

Pete
Pete: The site utilizes a highly advanced algorithmic database with turbofluxing creditizers. When a photo of a house shows up, it's telling you that you can't afford one of David's bowls; but that you can afford a new house. Likewise, If a picture of a bucket of sand shows up.....

Kurt Rosenzweig
04-21-2006, 3:58 PM
Has anyone had a problem with the schedule saying this page can't be found? It seems they solved the freezing problem!