PDA

View Full Version : Beatmaster 9000

Vaughn McMillan
04-15-2006, 7:01 PM
I'm the only person in my household who cooks, so the kitchen is pretty much my territory. As a result, there are times it has a bit more masculine overtones than some kitchens.

Thought I'd show off my Beatmaster 9000. It's the 19.2v variable speed reversable model. Great for whipping up a quick omlette, and with the proper accessories, it can also be used as a power scrubber for those tough clean-up jobs after breakfast. Since it's cordless, it's at home in the kitchen, the campsite, the boat, or at tailgate parties. I got one, and now I'm the envy of the neighborhood. ;)

- Vaughn

John Miliunas
04-15-2006, 7:09 PM
Dang it, and I just sold my 18V Beatmaster at a rummage sale last summer!!! Oh well...Wasn't much good for anything else and I leave the kitchen duties to the LOML. :) :cool:

Andy Hoyt
04-15-2006, 7:14 PM
But does it do the dishes? My Green Festeringbeatmaster can!

rick fulton
04-15-2006, 7:16 PM
But wait, there’s more. If you order yours within the next 15 minutes we will throw in the rotisserie adaptor and the coffee grinder attachment. Operators are standing by. Thanks Vaughn.;-)

Frank Chaffee
04-15-2006, 8:01 PM
… Since it's cordless, it's at home in the kitchen, the campsite, the boat, or at tailgate parties. I got one, and now I'm the envy of the neighborhood. ;)
- Vaughn
Vaughn,
I have no doubt that you have been the envy of neighbors, nearby campers, boaters, and truckers for as long as you’ve been out and about, but please consider sir how the public posting of this use of this cordless tool may affect these tools’ costs in the future!!!

Just think of the labels currently applied to lawnmowers that warn against sticking one’s fingers into the rotating blades!

Well Vaughn, happy Easter, anyway.

Frank

Ken Fitzgerald
04-15-2006, 8:06 PM
I think we need to get Vaughn and Lee to take their show on the road.....with Andy and John Hart as their roadees.....and John Miliunas as the emcee!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Frank Chaffee
04-15-2006, 9:36 PM
I think we need to get Vaughn and Lee to take their show on the road.....with Andy and John Hart as their roadees.....and John Miliunas as the emcee!:eek: :rolleyes: :D
Hey Ken,
While we’re drawing on the diverse talents of Creekers for this roadside show, let’s be sure to enlist Dino as the hawker to draw people in. What is lost in translation is surely legally defensible.
Frank

David Klug
04-15-2006, 10:54 PM
My wife and I loved it!!!!!!!!
DK

Scott Donley
04-16-2006, 2:07 AM
Yes it is cool, but, is it dishwasher safe ? :):)

Curt Fuller
04-16-2006, 2:12 AM
Man, they've got all the good stuff in California! Out here in the middle of nowhere we're still using the old Beatmaster 001. That is when the lectricity is working.

Dennis Peacock
04-16-2006, 7:09 AM
You boys just ain't right.:rolleyes: We're still using sticks 'round these parts.:D

Michael Gibbons
04-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Vaughn, I was working on getting that same idea patented to become a cordless drill but they laughed me right out of the office, go figure?:rolleyes:

Bart Leetch
04-16-2006, 11:34 AM
With all that baloney, cheese & a little road kill no one could out do them.

Cliff Rohrabacher
04-16-2006, 11:44 AM
Vaughn,
I have no doubt that you have been the envy of neighbors, nearby campers, boaters, and trucker trash for as long as you’ve been out and about, but please consider sir how the public posting of this use of this cordless tool may affect these tools’ costs in the future!!!

Just think of the labels currently applied to lawnmowers that warn against sticking one’s fingers into the rotating blades!

Well Vaughn, happy Easter, anyway.

Frank

Trucker trash?? That is so - - - - harsh.