PDA

View Full Version : It must be the phase of the moon.....or....something......

Ken Fitzgerald
04-14-2006, 8:22 PM
In the last week.........the E vs F..........the E vs anything......the T&T..........the Tormek vs......anything...........:confused: :cool:

These arguments seem to rear their ugly heads periodically but the last week or so they've all come to the surface together............Is it my imagination?

It must be the phase of the moon.........It must be!:p

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
04-14-2006, 8:42 PM
I think it is just a lack of time on the lathe that does this........... :D

Ken Fitzgerald
04-14-2006, 9:07 PM
Thank you Dr. Stu..........I'll tell the LOML it's what you prescribed!

Steve Clardy
04-14-2006, 9:16 PM
Guess I've missed the Tormek.
Whatz the T&T:confused:

Seems like when Elecrical, dust control or gcss come up, any forum, things get outa control.

I'd much rather get into a Ford Vs Chevy debate, and learn, share about tools and wood.:rolleyes: ;)

Ken Fitzgerald
04-14-2006, 9:27 PM
The Tried and Tru ....varnish oil vs the other 2 formulas.....

Mark Rios
04-14-2006, 10:19 PM
I'm very sorry everyone. It's my fault and I feel very bad. Please try to find it in your hearts and minds to forgive me. I take full responsibility and vow to work very hard in the future to not cause so much trouble.

Very sorry....Very, very sorry.

Ken Fitzgerald
04-14-2006, 10:39 PM
Mark.........I hope you realize I was "tongue in cheek":p .......It just amazes me that these things keep coming up.........and how emotional and somewhat irrational some of the commentators can be when these handful of subjects come up! I just found it ironic that all of these came up in the last week......Not hammering the subjects, the repeativeness or commentatators as much as the somewhat simultaneous occurence this time.:confused:

Andy Hoyt
04-14-2006, 11:10 PM
Oh Yeah! You aint seen nuthin' yet!

Just wait til the peace talks break down over the wording of Article Nine, Chapter Two, Paragraph Three, Sub-paragraph Two, Line Forty-seven resulting in a major escalation to the Mayo/Mustard War. It's gonna get really really ugly.

I'm working on virtual spitballs, even as I type. :D

Mark Rios
04-15-2006, 1:48 AM
Mark.........I hope you realize I was "tongue in cheek":p .......It just amazes me that these things keep coming up.........and how emotional and somewhat irrational some of the commentators can be when these handful of subjects come up! I just found it ironic that all of these came up in the last week......Not hammering the subjects, the repeativeness or commentatators as much as the somewhat simultaneous occurence this time.:confused:

Ken, I don't ALWAYS put the smilies in my posts either.

:D :D :D

I'm just ready to take one for the team.......Or a couple.......Or many. :D

Vaughn McMillan
04-15-2006, 2:55 AM
Ken you're wrong!

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

There have not been more arguments here. Everybody seems to be getting along just fine, except the rabble-rousers like you. I don't care what you say, I'm right and you're wrong.

Um...what was the question again?

:D :p :D

- Vaughn

P.S. The sliding European guided UniFestSmart system is the only tried and true solution out there. Mine is mayonaise yellow.

Tyler Howell
04-15-2006, 6:56 AM
Everybody is entitle to their own opinion ..... as long as it agrees with mine.:mad: :mad:

And you include pictures:p

Jim Davenport
04-15-2006, 7:13 AM
Could be the moon. :rolleyes:
I kinda like to get some Validation, I'm still cringing about what I paid for the Tormek. When some people make a blanket negative statement it's like someone "licked all the red off my candy";) :p

Lee DeRaud
04-15-2006, 11:22 AM
You're a bunch of heretics, all of you: your lives will be miserable until you submit to the power of the Photonic Scrollsaw!!:eek: :cool: :p

Ken Fitzgerald
04-15-2006, 11:30 AM
Lee..........You really should consider taking your "show" on the road and putting it on stage!:D

Ken Fitzgerald
04-15-2006, 11:31 AM
BTW Jim...........I don't like red candy but if it's chocolate......I probably didn't lick.....I took it!:eek: :D

Dennis Peacock
04-15-2006, 12:09 PM
Ken you're wrong!

There have not been more arguments here. Everybody seems to be getting along just fine, except the rabble-rousers like you. I don't care what you say, I'm right and you're wrong.

- Vaughn

P.S. The sliding European guided UniFestSmart system is the only tried and true solution out there. Mine is mayonaise yellow.

LOL!!!! ROFL!!!!! Vaughn....you just won't do buddy!!!!! A real hoot!!!!!

Now....what's so great about the "Sliding European Guided UniFestSmart System? What's so Tried and Tru about it? Mayonaise yellow? Wouldn't that make is Mustonaise? :rolleyes: :p :D

Lee DeRaud
04-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Now....what's so great about the "Sliding European Guided UniFestSmart System?" What's so Tried and Tru about it?Everybody who tried it tru it in the trash.:D

Ken Fitzgerald
04-15-2006, 12:18 PM
This is Ken in Idaho......just looking down.....shaking his head!:D :D :D

Dennis Peacock
04-15-2006, 12:29 PM

LOL!!!!!

Howdy from us low down south folks to all your folks in Idee-Hoe!!!!!:p :D

Steve Clardy
04-15-2006, 12:31 PM
Everybody who tried it tru it in the trash.:D

:D :D :D :D
Looks like another HOOT has popped outa somewhere:eek: ;) :D

Mike Cutler
04-15-2006, 12:31 PM
You guys are too much. Thanks for the laughs, I really needed them just now.

Lee. You are one seriously bent dude.;) Stay that way bro'.:cool:

Steve Clardy
04-15-2006, 12:33 PM
;)

Well. I'm looking up TRYING to shake my head. Thats harder to do than looking down.:o
Maybe I outa turn around, then look up:confused: :rolleyes:

Steve Clardy
04-15-2006, 12:35 PM
You guys are too much. Thanks for the laughs, I really needed them just now.

Lee. You are one seriously bent dude.;) Stay that way bro'.:cool:

Oh Ya. Lee is bent:eek: but I haven't figured out which way:confused: ;) :D :D

Steve Clardy
04-15-2006, 12:36 PM
Ken you're wrong!

- Vaughn

Looks like a sig line to me:eek: :D :D :D

Robert E Lee
04-16-2006, 1:33 AM
How Idaho got it's name, when someone ask what they did. I-da-ho all them spuds.
Bob