PDA

View Full Version : Japaleno's tribute to Bob Hope

Terry Quiram
08-21-2003, 8:11 PM
A future popper that I picked in the garden last night.

Jason Roehl
08-21-2003, 8:22 PM
A future popper that I picked in the garden last night.

"Pop" quiz...How do you spell JALAPENO? :D Sorry, couldn't resist...let us know how hot that little dude is. I like hot food, but it's liking me less and less.

Bruce Page
08-21-2003, 11:36 PM
"Pop" quiz...How do you spell JALAPENO? :D Sorry, couldn't resist...let us know how hot that little dude is. I like hot food, but it's liking me less and less.

Actually Jason, it’s Jalapeño. :D

Terry Quiram
08-22-2003, 7:14 AM
Ok, don't pick on the guy who has a broken spell checker and has a snoot full of cherry dust. Jason I can make them as hot as you want just by leaving in the veins and mixing seeds with the cheese. :D Come on over, I will save a SWEET one for you :rolleyes: .

Terry

Jason Roehl
08-22-2003, 8:43 AM
Actually Jason, it’s Jalapeño. :D

Rats...I just KNEW someone was going to pick up on that...I knew about the accent over the 'n', but was too tired to mess with figuring out how to put it there.
:D

Just don't give me any habaneros....I like 'em, but they do some nasty things to my digestive tract. :eek:

Bruce Page
08-22-2003, 2:49 PM
Rats...I just KNEW someone was going to pick up on that...I knew about the accent over the 'n', but was too tired to mess with figuring out how to put it there.

Just don't give me any habaneros....I like 'em, but they do some nasty things to my digestive tract. :eek:

Jason, I felt it was my duty to point that out. I live in New Mexico where the best Jalapeño’s are grown. ;)

Phil Phelps
08-25-2003, 6:07 PM

How do you pronounce it?? Course bein frum Texas, I'm supposed to know. Most people pronounce it Hot. Some say Hal-a-peen-yo. No, aint' right. Hal-a-pane-yo (as in window "pane"} is the way a Texacun will say it. And, they arn't all that hot, actually. Those red bonnets are, as you pointed out. I did tell you the story about makin' nachos once and then went to the restroom without wachin' the hands first......oh yeah. Fire :eek: