PDA

View Full Version : Sources for motor and variable speed controler.

Rob Bourgeois
04-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Someone posted on here a while back a good site for buying motors and EVS controllers.

I had did not bookmark the site and would like to look at how much I need to save up...so any links to sources would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks Dennis...this one is your fault. Only bad thing is I will have to do flat work to afford it..argghghgh.:eek:

Jim Ketron
04-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Rob Get with Don Farr He builds them.

Dennis Peacock
04-11-2006, 12:26 AM
LOL Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my fault for answering your questions at the BBQ!!!:D :D

I agree with Jim.....Contact Don Farr via email, he's a member here and ask him the cost of the setup. He'll do ya right. Just tell him that I sent ya to him.

Raymond Overman
04-11-2006, 7:13 AM
Not to cut in on Don's business but if you want options:

I bought mine from Friesen Electric. They have packages on that big auction site but I called them and told them what I wanted and they gave a little better deal. Mine is a 1 HP with a programmable AC Tech controller and remote keypad and works great.

Rob Bourgeois
04-11-2006, 9:23 AM
Dennis.....yeah its your fault..You confirmed what i was thinking.

The plan has been set in motion. I told my wife to go ahead and buy here new bike last night....I will have the motor soon.

I am going to contact Don and check out the guys Ray said. like having many options

Pat Salter
04-12-2006, 7:47 PM
Not to cut in on Don's business but if you want options:

I bought mine from Friesen Electric. They have packages on that big auction site but I called them and told them what I wanted and they gave a little better deal. Mine is a 1 HP with a programmable AC Tech controller and remote keypad and works great.

So, Ray, how about a ball park price? what did you pay???:rolleyes:

Raymond Overman
04-12-2006, 8:24 PM
So, Ray, how about a ball park price? what did you pay???:rolleyes:

Give them a call with your specs. http://www.friesen.com/

I'm sure they'll help out.