PDA

View Full Version : Thanks again to Keith, Jackie, Aaron and all the Moderators!

Ken Fitzgerald
04-09-2006, 1:02 PM
Keith......Like a lot of others the last couple of days I've been experiencing blank pages.....often cleared by hitting the Refresh button on my page. Since your work late last night things have definitely gotten better. No problems since your work! Thanks!:)

And to all the others that work the backside of SMC..........Thanks..........It's not said enough but that's what makes SMC.....SMC! Great people .........online and in the back room!:) :)

Ron Jones near Indy
04-09-2006, 2:20 PM
Very well said, Ken!:)

Keith Outten
04-09-2006, 3:23 PM
Thanks Ken,

We still have another issue to deal with. Aaron will be here in the shop late this afternoon and we plan to take the server down for a few minutes once again. The shutdown will be brief, just long enough to install new drivers.

Next weekend we may be able to find the time to get the second server configured and online, it depends on the shop workload. If I can get some good quality time in the shop this week and catch up with a few jobs that are running late we may see some daylight by next weekend :)

Lee DeRaud
04-09-2006, 3:55 PM
...to all the others that work the backside of SMC...I think I might have phrased that slightly differently.:eek:

But yes, thanks for the hard work. As a former (highly unofficial) sysadmin, I know how crazy these kinds of things can get.:cool:

Ken Garlock
04-09-2006, 6:48 PM
Another great job by the boys in the back room.:D Thanks to all involved.

SMC seems more responsive after your maintenance last light.

John Bailey
04-09-2006, 8:50 PM
I second or third, or whatever it is, the motion. You folks do a great job and it just get better and better.

John

Ted Shrader
04-10-2006, 9:28 AM
Keith, Aaron, Jackie, et al -

Let me add my thanks to all the others. The work you do is greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Ted

Aaron Koehl
04-10-2006, 12:30 PM
All,

Thanks for the support.
Let me know if you experience any more blank pages!!
If it runs fine for a couple weeks, then I can say what the problem was and close this troubleshooting ticket! ;)