PDA

View Full Version : It's Here!!!!! *gloat*

Noah Alkinburgh
08-20-2003, 12:32 PM
Well UPS just dropped of a nice package for me. It is my Jet Mini....now who thinks I will get the patio done this weekend?

Noah

Mike Schwing
08-20-2003, 12:42 PM
Excellent! I think you'll get the patio done this weekend, but all of the parts will be round.

Dave Anderson NH
08-20-2003, 1:04 PM
Do NOT open the box. As long as the box is stapled shut you will be just fine, but if you open it it's like a ticking time bomb. It will effect your relations with your wife (there won't be any), the thickness and healthiness of your wallet, and remove any hope of finishing your honeydoos in the current century. With all of the concern these days about safety and homeland security these boxes should carry a brightly colored and bold printed warning label. Oh well, congatulations anyway, it was nice knowing you.

Ron Meadows
08-20-2003, 2:57 PM
Not a chance on the patio. You'll end up sleeping out there eventually though. Now that you have the lathe you have just begun. Next will come pen kits, tools, finish, etc, etc, etc.

Quit gloating and go turn something!!

Ron

Tom Sweeney
08-20-2003, 4:22 PM
It was nice knowing you Noah!
I guess I'll have to find someone else to share my wood bonanza with. - you won't have the time to help - Not to mention your wife won't let you cause of all the time you're spending in the shop with that new toy & you haven't even gotten that patio finished.
Tsk, Tsk very sad :D

Ted Owen
08-20-2003, 7:13 PM
Well UPS just dropped of a nice package for me. It is my Jet Mini....now who thinks I will get the patio done this weekend?

Noah

Congratulations, Noah. Now you'll be well-practiced for those pen turning demo's.

Best, Ted

Mike Laing
08-21-2003, 9:49 PM
Congratulations Noah,

I have seen the jet mini on TV only but it looks like one sweet machine. I bought a mini the Record RPML 300 a few years ago and I use and like very much. I don't know of anyone else with this machine and it is not as refined in design as your Jet.

Enjoy

Mike Laing