PDA

View Full Version : Finally got around to setting up my MSUV

Gary Herrmann
04-08-2006, 3:56 PM
I was about to put pics on it, and the wife told me we have to run errands. As we went upstairs she said "Thats a nice mobile cart. If HD still has them for that price, you should get another one."

Gotta love her...

Charles McKinley
04-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Now she tells ya!

They are a really nice stand. I have never seen them on sale here. The price has actualy gone up since I bought mine.

Jamie Buxton
04-09-2006, 1:20 PM
What the heck is an MSUV -- a Microsoft Ultra Violet? Geez, write it out, so the rest of us know what you mean.

Mark Singer
04-09-2006, 1:29 PM
Monoosodium uhe veh! Very good on Chinese food....will rasise your blood pressure...thats the uhe vey part:rolleyes:

Mark Rios
04-09-2006, 1:29 PM
Miter saw utility vehicle?

Mobile Saw utility vehicle?

Multi stand utility vehicle?

Many stood until victimized?......No wait...wait.........

Michael Gibbons
04-09-2006, 4:19 PM
Maybe she'll understand violence!

Bart Leetch
04-09-2006, 4:27 PM
A fold-able mobile stand that can be used for a SCMS or a CMS or a planer even a Jig Saw. Slicker that snot on a porcelain door knob.

Jamie Buxton
04-09-2006, 6:18 PM
Maybe it stands for things like the GMC Yukon XL -- y'know, a Mega Sports Utility Vehicle.

Charles McKinley
04-09-2006, 9:19 PM
Miter saw utility vehilcle

Made by Ridgid, at least that is whose stickers are all over it.:rolleyes:

Which means:
Available only at the HOME DEPOT!:D

As Bart posted above highly user friendly tool. If you look at the features it ahs and how well constructed it is you won't touch a competitor's product or less than twice the money. (I did my comparisons in the Tool Crib catalog AKA Amazon.)

John A. Williams
04-10-2006, 9:55 AM
Our local Home Depot still has them for $99.00.

Mark Singer
04-10-2006, 9:57 AM
Our local Home Depot still has them for $99.00.

Does that include the Chinese food?:rolleyes:

Chuck Saunders
04-10-2006, 11:17 AM
I thought I was reading about my mirror self when I saw this. I decided yesterday to mount my PC SCMS on my MSUV that I got for XMAS ( there, is that enough acronyms?). Just to keep it from being too easy, it turns out that the saw will not mount directly and I will have to adapt the original leg brackets so I can attach the saw. I think this stand is great, though it is a bit heavy.
Chuck

Steve Cox
04-10-2006, 11:37 AM
The stand isn't near as heavy as the Bosch 12" SCMS I have mounted to it. Wheels make it all good however!:p I will say this though, I recently went from a Chevy S-10 to a 4-wheel drive Dodge Ram and getting that whole combo into the new pickup is a bear!

Rick Haigh
04-10-2006, 12:21 PM
I just bought mine about 4 weeks ago and it is really helpful. I always used to hate going out to the shop to make every cut. Now I haul it up to the porch or deck and cut away. It makes using the saw really easy. It is heavy and I really do not look forward to putting it in my truck, but it makes use so much easier. I purchased mine at HD for $99 (well worth it). My wife even thinks it is cool!