PDA

View Full Version : Financial Ruin!

Tyler Howell
04-07-2006, 11:26 PM
:cool: Creekers have lead me down the path of financial ruin one more time:o .
Saw one of these for the fist time in Spring's shop. I've seen many other reviews here.
Had a dozen times I could have put it to good use since. Now I have my own.
Rockler had an 11% coupon (including power tools) that made it impossible to leave behind:D :D .

Larry Cooke
04-07-2006, 11:49 PM
Great Tyler,

I suppose you feel it's your responsibility to continue this trend and insure that all us go into financial ruin. :eek: Nice score Tyler!

I've been eyeballing this one too, guess I need to check out Rockler for that coupon (or am I too late?)

Larry

Frank Chaffee
04-08-2006, 1:20 AM
Financial Ruin!
I feel your pain brother! As another who has saved a fortune on tool sales pointed out by Creekers, I am rapidly approaching insolvency myself.

But Tyler, just wait ‘till you start buying groovy (pun intended), specialty cutters for that baby!!!

Frank

Josh Goldsmith
04-08-2006, 2:33 AM
I am right there with you! I like to read all the threads on SMC but when there is a tool review/ gloat i try to stay away cause as soon as i here how awesome and what a time saver i am going to be broke all over
again:( . There are so many nice tools out there and such a lack of money (at least my way)! Nice tool though and since i have seen yours and thinking of all the projects that could help on i am just going to have to start saving. How much was it anyways?

Josh

Frank Pellow
04-08-2006, 7:49 AM
Congratulations Tyler!

I am sure that I could make good use of the Fein MultiMaster, but (so far?) I have resited it. I really really do plan to stick to my limited tool budget this year.

tod evans
04-08-2006, 8:06 AM
tyler, those look like advertising shots? i see no sawdust....nice score! .02 tod

Ken Fitzgerald
04-08-2006, 8:24 AM
Congrats Tyler! Of course you could become a spinner.......there's no money involved in that .................NOT!:D

Tyler Howell
04-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Has any on opted for the DC attachment:confused: .
Is it woth it:confused:

Steve Clardy
04-08-2006, 11:37 AM
Over the years I've stayed broke trying to buy ALL the new goodies, tools.:D Just the ones I think I need [and a few I really don't need:rolleyes: ].
Just when I think I have them all, they have to come out with some more,:D and the financial burden starts all over again.:(
Never ending, viscious circle my friend:rolleyes: ;) :D

Steve Clardy
04-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Congrats Tyler! Of course you could become a spinner.......there's no money involved in that .................NOT!:D

:eek: :confused: :confused: :D

Fred Voorhees
04-08-2006, 11:45 AM
You'll get over it.:D