PDA

View Full Version : The Shop is coming together

Christopher K. Hartley
04-07-2006, 8:56 PM
The shop is finaly starting to come together. With the addition of an HF 12" Disk Sander (got on sale), I have most of the basic tools I need to do most of the stuff I want to accomplish. Now, I guess I'll start on the spinny chucks and tools part. You guys have been a great inispiration. Thanks. Hope you don't mind if I gloat a bit with some pics. Ideas to make the shop better are welcome.

Chris Barton
04-07-2006, 9:22 PM
The shop is looking good Chris!

Bob Noles
04-07-2006, 9:23 PM
Hi Chris....

It looks like your shop has come together extremely well. I like the look and feel the picture offers. Very inviting and the road is paved to enjoying many happy hours having fun in there.

btw.... you can gloat all you want with pictures (we love em) in case you haven't noticed :cool:

Paul Douglass
04-07-2006, 9:52 PM
Nice looking shop. Obliviously you don,t use it! Just kidding. Seems like I work all the time trying to get mine in some state of organization, but I never get there..

Corey Hallagan
04-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Nice indeed Chris. I think it looks great. Are you primarily turning in your shop for are you doing flat work as well?

Corey

Bernie Weishapl
04-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Great shop Christopher. Looks like it is ready to go.

Christopher K. Hartley
04-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Nice looking shop. Obliviously you don,t use it! Just kidding. Seems like I work all the time trying to get mine in some state of organization, but I never get there..
After thirty nine years of being married to the same woman I've kinda learned where I have to be to stay in good graces. Clean is one of them. After all, small sacrifice to be able to keep my spiny stuff.

Christopher K. Hartley
04-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Nice indeed Chris. I think it looks great. Are you primarily turning in your shop for are you doing flat work as well?

Corey

Mostly turning flat stock is just what I've been using for some shop and household projects.