PDA

View Full Version : Fifth Annual BBQ almost here!

David Sophusson
08-19-2003, 10:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

This coming weekend is it folks! Please go <A HREF =" http://www.woodcentral.com/cgi-bin/events.pl?read=108">here</A> for more info. Becky and I are looking forward to seeing all of our friends and hoping to meet new ones!

Sophie

Ken Salisbury
08-19-2003, 1:25 PM
"I wish I had a way to post pics from last year, we had about 50 folks show up and we had a blast!"

I really wish I could attend this years event. As I mentioned in an e-mail to you earlier -- I will be more than glad to generate a "Shopie's BBQ Photo Gallery" on one of my web sites. Just inform those who take photos to send the originals to me via e-mail (do not resize or compress). If they can identify the folks in the pics it would help.

Have a great time !! !!

David Sophusson
08-19-2003, 2:25 PM
Hi Ken,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. Lifes been... well lets just say a little out of normal since last April and I'm behind on everything. Right now I've just been hit with 16 emails that have a virus in them and I don't know who there from. Luckly the company's system has intercepted them.

Sophie

Lee Schierer
08-19-2003, 3:03 PM
We're leaving in the morning Sophie!!! Looking forward to coming out there. See you sometime on Friday for sure.

I just got 60 virus emails that had to be handeled one at a time, someone here is badly infected..... :mad:

Jim Becker
08-19-2003, 3:14 PM
I just got 60 virus emails that had to be handeled one at a time, someone here is badly infected..... :mad:

It's undoubtely a computer that had one or more of our names in the local address book...but since both the "from" and "to" addresses get substituted, it's impossible to know where the problem really is! I've had about fifty today that I just "bounced" using MailWasher Pro before they even got to be handled by my firewalls and virus protection software.

In some cases, it was apparent that "my" address had been in the "from" field...I hate those virii as much as I hate spam...

David Sophusson
08-19-2003, 3:27 PM
Yer room is ready and waiting. Chico and Teri are staying in the house, Dave and Sandy Smith will be camping out in the back yard in their new rig, others will be camping out there also.

The weather is cooling off just a bit which is good since the A/C in the trailer just quit working. :-(

Sophie, who wants to be a fireman when he grows up. Seems like all I ever do lately is put out fires!