PDA

View Full Version : Demonstration Time!

Bill Grumbine
04-06-2006, 7:13 PM
Greetings all

I never think about posting this stuff until the last minute, but I will be demonstrating at the Harrisburg PA Woodcraft store tomorrow morning (Friday April 7th) from about 9:00 AM (or whenever they open) to 1:00 PM. If anyone here is in the area and has opportunity to stop by, I will be the handsome fellow with the flesh toned hairdo and well developed turning muscle behind the lathe. :p

This is for an in store trade show. There is no admission or other fees, just walk in and say hello.

Bill

Gary Max
04-06-2006, 7:24 PM
Ah Geee and to think I will be at the Home and Garden show in Lebanon Ky all weekend ----demonstarting how to make money selling items I have turned everything from bowls to the finest handcrafted pens you will see anywhere.
I will be there with my lovely wife and partner.

There is No charge for admission just stop in and say HI.

Pat Salter
04-06-2006, 7:32 PM
hmm, I just checked Mapquest and it will take 39 hours and 1 minute. Sorry, won't be able to make it:D

Chris Barton
04-06-2006, 7:35 PM
Ah Geee and to think I will be at the Home and Garden show in Lebanon Ky all weekend ----demonstarting how to make money selling items I have turned everything from bowls to the finest handcrafted pens you will see anywhere.
I will be there with my lovely wife and partner.

There is No charge for admission just stop in and say HI.

Wish I couldhave planned to head up your way. I am sure the show should be lots of fun and I would love to see your stuff. But, that days a coming. Best of luck at the show Gary!

John Hart
04-06-2006, 8:24 PM
Wish I couldhave planned to head up your way. I am sure the show should be lots of fun and I would love to see your stuff. But, that days a coming. Best of luck at the show Gary!

Same here Gary! Wish I could make it down. Gotta do house preparation stuff. Good luck sir!;)

Bernie Weishapl
04-06-2006, 8:28 PM
Bill if you could wait I could be there next Friday.:eek: :p :p

Andy Hoyt
04-06-2006, 9:22 PM
.... and that's who I'll be demo'ing to all day Saturday.

No admission fees. Bring your personal can of raid.

Jim Dunn
04-06-2006, 10:21 PM
Andy it's warm enough up there to have house flys already?? Bill I'd go but I'd learn just enough to be dangerous. Not to anybody else just myself.

Mark Cothren
04-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Since we're all talkin' about our demos...;) There will be a group demo in Brookhaven, MS this weekend at the Stinson School of Curls.

I'll be doing a demo of the "duck and run" while using a bowl gouge.

Dennis Peacock will present "Death by Skew".

Pictures and a report to follow next week.

A good time will be had by all. If not, then it's all Joe T's fault.

Joe Tonich
04-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Know what I'm NOT doin tomorrow...........

drivin down to MS to see Jim K demo his Buff tur.......errr......demo'ing buffing his turnings. ;) :p

And gonna miss Trav. 'Thonginator' S's new turning attire.

Oh yeah.........'Quality Dick' is gonna do somethin special too.

Maybe it's a GOOD thing I'll be stuck up north, MS ain't gonna be the same after Sunday........ :eek: ;) :D

Travis Stinson
04-06-2006, 11:34 PM
The highlight of the weekend is going to be seeing Keith Burns demo turning a life size segmented thong!!!!!:eek: :D

Mark Cothren
04-06-2006, 11:35 PM
And Travis is gonna model it........:eek:

John Hart
04-07-2006, 6:47 AM
You guys are making me think this is the event of the century. The Great Thong-In-The-Buff Demo!!:)

I have a birthday party complete with Barbie and Ken to look forward to.:rolleyes:

Steve Hayes
04-07-2006, 9:50 AM
Eewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!