PDA

View Full Version : Thanks A Million

Tyler Howell
04-05-2006, 1:18 AM
Thanks so much.
Mom passed away very peacefully last night with all her family around her.
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=32758

Ken Fitzgerald
04-05-2006, 1:37 AM
Tyler ......my friend..............I don't know what to say.........Know that I feel your loss and you, your Mom and your family are in Sharon and my prayers. My sincere condolences!

Rick Doyle
04-05-2006, 2:59 AM
tyler,

while i don't know you personally, i want to offer you, and your family, my heartfelt condolences and prayers on the loss of your mother.

Karl Laustrup
04-05-2006, 4:57 AM
Tyler, our condolances to you and your family. So glad you and the family could be with her during her final hours. Know that she has passed to her reward.

Karl

Vaughn McMillan
04-05-2006, 5:26 AM
Tyler, I send my condolences to your entire family. May you all find peace, comfort and happiness in the memories you have of your mom.

- Vaughn

Glenn Clabo
04-05-2006, 6:12 AM
Words are never enough...Peace to you and your family.

tod evans
04-05-2006, 6:43 AM
tyler, sorry man.

Tony Falotico
04-05-2006, 7:11 AM
Tyler, my deepest sympathies. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Steve Ash
04-05-2006, 7:52 AM
Tyler, I feel so sorry for your loss and want to send my condolences to you and your family. Take good care and God Bless.

Matt Meiser
04-05-2006, 7:59 AM
Tyler, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

John Miliunas
04-05-2006, 8:12 AM
Hey buddy, I have a hunch that your Mom's prayers were answered. Please accept our sympathies and continued prayers. Remember the good times, as I'm sure that's what she'd prefer. She's a lucky woman to have had her family close.

David Wilson
04-05-2006, 8:40 AM
Tyler, Let me offer you and your family my deepest condolences.

Mike Cutler
04-05-2006, 8:55 AM
Tyler.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Peace Bro'

Dennis Peacock
04-05-2006, 8:57 AM
Tyler Ol' Buddy......I'm so sorry about the loss of your mother. I know she's in a better place now and no more suffering for her. I'll remember the entire family in my prayers for peace and comfort.

Royce Meritt
04-05-2006, 9:10 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Tyler. Take comfort in knowing that your mother is in a better place now and you will meet again in this glorious place someday.

Royce

Charlie Kocourek
04-05-2006, 9:26 AM
Tyler, I just want to extend my most heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
Charlie

Eddie Watkins
04-05-2006, 9:47 AM
Tyler, my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Eddie

Cecil Arnold
04-05-2006, 9:52 AM
Tyler, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know she will be missed by all.

Anthony Anderson
04-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Tyler, I am sorry to hear about the passing of your Mom. It is truly a sad time, but try to reflect and appreciate all the good times you shared in her long life. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sincerely, Bill

Brett Baldwin
04-05-2006, 10:23 AM
It's good that she was sent off with her family's love all around her. Take care.

Jerry Olexa
04-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Tyler, sorry for your loss. Fortunate you were all near and remember the pleasant memories...

Ron Jones near Indy
04-05-2006, 10:40 AM
Tyler,
Sorry for the loss of your Mother. Your family will be in my prayers.

Lou Morrissette
04-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Tyler,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care, Bud.

Lou

Bryan Somers
04-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Tyler

My deepest sympathys for your loss.

Steve Clardy
04-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Sorry to hear of this Tyler. Thinking of you and your family in your time of sorrow.

Don Baer
04-05-2006, 1:05 PM
Tyler,
Like the others have said, my deapest sympathy to you and your family. My prayers go out to you and your family.

David Duke
04-05-2006, 1:40 PM
Tyler, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I lost my father in January and though I miss him tremendously I am at peace knowing that he is no longer suffering.......I'm sure your Mom is in a peace now also.

Ian Barley
04-05-2006, 1:42 PM
Tough times. I'm sure that she left knowing that she was loved and had lived her life well. I will be thinking of you.

Dave Richards
04-05-2006, 1:54 PM
Ah, Tyler. My condolences to you and your family. Kari and I will continue with the prayers. I'm glad her passing was peaceful and that you all were able to be there. Chin up buddy.

Dave

Brad Schmid
04-05-2006, 2:35 PM
Tyler,

So sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Frank Chaffee
04-05-2006, 2:56 PM
Tyler,
How wonderful for you who were able to gather and share with your mother at the time of her death. The passing of all human lives is a big time, and the passing of a great woman like your mother is a GREAT BIG TIME!
Be well Tyler, you and your loved ones too.
Frank

Ed Breen
04-05-2006, 3:40 PM
Tyler, My deepest sympathies for you and your family. I was with my Mother when she passed and have always felt that it made it easier for me. Hope it does for you.
Ed

Jackie Outten
04-05-2006, 4:15 PM
Tyler,

Keith and I are so sorry about your mom. How fortunate for you to be able to be with her. Please accept our deepest sympathies and let us know if we can do anything.

Jackie

Von Bickley
04-05-2006, 4:22 PM
Tyler,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Andy Hoyt
04-05-2006, 5:04 PM
Sorry for your loss, Ty. But it's heaven's gain.

Martin Shupe
04-05-2006, 5:09 PM
Tyler, thoughts and prayers from my family to yours.

Randy Moore
04-05-2006, 7:29 PM
Tyler,

I can't express anything different here that hassn't already been said.

I feel your pain and sorrow as I have lost loved ones in the past year. My condolences for you and your family. Prayers are headed you way.

Hang in there buddy and let the Creek know if we can do anything for you.

God Bless

Randy

Tom Hamilton
04-05-2006, 7:54 PM
Tyler, sincere condolences. You will be in our prayers. Blessings, Tom

Kent Parker
04-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Tyler,

Big huggs from Napa. (At 150 lbs when I'm wet, that'd be a challenge with you). My sincere thoughts.

KP

Tim Morton
04-05-2006, 10:29 PM
Tyler, I am so sorry for your loss...be strong as you have much work ahead of you...remember to take care of yourself in the coming years.

Joe Mioux
04-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Hello Tyler:

I am sorry to hear of your loss. My condolensces to you and your family.

Joe

Charles McKinley
04-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Tyler,

My thought and prayers go out to you and your family.

Bruce Page
04-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Tyler, please accept my condolences to you and your family. Having gone through this myself many years ago, I know it is not easy.

Mark Stutz
04-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Tyler,
I know this has been a long battle. Know that you and your family are in our prayers.

Mark

Jim Becker
04-06-2006, 2:04 AM
Tyler, your mother was blessed to have you all there with her and you are all blessed to have been together to see her off.

Mark Singer
04-06-2006, 9:42 AM
Tyler,
You will find in time she will still be with you and that will live forever....

Steve Knowlton
04-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Tyler, May God Bless You In The Coming Years. It Is Wonderful That You Could Be With Her At The End. My Prayers Are With You.

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
04-06-2006, 8:55 PM
Because we all share the same kinds of sorrow, we can deeply sympathize with you in your loss. I'm sure your Mom was proud of you and you have many good things to remember. I still talk to my Mom who passed away many years ago. My prayers are with you, my friend.

Jim Hager
04-06-2006, 9:02 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Tyler. I lost my Dad and my Father-in-Law 8years ago and just over 2 years ago and the loss is not easy to deal with. I know your pain and also know it will improve some with time. May God bless your family.

Roy Wall
04-07-2006, 12:23 AM
Tyler

My prayers are with you my friend.....this is certainly difficult but you are not alone!

The fact that all of you were able to be together with her in those final hours are a blessing - a difficult, yet bonding experience.

The Gospel gives us all a peace......may it be with you and your family.

Norman Hitt
04-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Tyler, My heartfelt Condolences to you and your family for your loss. I'm grateful that her passing was peaceful.

Jim Dunn
04-07-2006, 8:46 AM
Tyler, just seen this thread, my sincere condolences. I sure she was comforted with all her family around her. Buck up Tyler, you'll see her again someday.

Mark Rios
04-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Like Jim, I just saw this thread and the other one you linked. My condolences as well to you and your family. (big hug and a hand shake)

john whittaker
04-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Tyler, Thanks so much for sharing this news. Your mom and family have been in our prayers. I shed tears of sadness when I read your post. But then I thought of you mom's peaceful passing and remembered that great BIG smile of yours, and knowing it came from your mom, it brought a smile to my face.

May you find peace in her memory. God bless you and be with you during this important part of your life.

John & Terri

Don Abele
04-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Tyler, I just got back to the Creek after almost 9 months gone and was very saddened over your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. You are in our hearts and prayers.

Be well,

Doc

John Bailey
04-07-2006, 3:17 PM
Tyler,

My condolences to you and your family. I lost my dad 2 yrs. ago while I was out of the country. I know your mom was a more at peace to have her family around her.

John

John Kain
04-07-2006, 3:21 PM
My late condolences as well...................

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
04-07-2006, 3:37 PM
Godspeed...

Tyler Howell
04-07-2006, 5:39 PM
I printed all of your responses and included them with the many cards from others.
My younger sister got a big kick out of the many avatars and signature lines also included.:)
She had a few questions about the pennant flag:rolleyes: I've been using for my avatar:rolleyes: . Did I mention she is a nun working in Rome:rolleyes: :o :p.
Thank you so much from all my family.

Steve Clardy
04-07-2006, 6:26 PM
I printed all of your responses and included them with the many cards from others.
My younger sister got a big kick out of the many avatars and signature lines also included.:)
She had a few questions about the pennant flag:rolleyes: I've been using for my avatar:rolleyes: . Did I mention she is a nun working in Rome:rolleyes: :o :p.
Thank you so much from all my family.

Pennant flag.:confused:
Good call there Tyler;) :D

Dale Thompson
04-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Tyler,
I am VERY sorry that I am late in responding. I only heard about your mom late last night and was out of town for the day.

Shakespeare once wrote that, "Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets its hour upon the stage and then is heard no more". The above expression of the frailty of life is simplified by the clegy at almost every funeral by the words, "Dust to dust. Ashes to ashes".

Such may be life but such is NOT an expression of the spirit, heritage and everlasting influence of a life. Your mom's spirit and influence will live forever in YOUR heart and the hearts of all of your family. You will certainly honor your mom's life in everything that you accomplish and in everything that your children and grandchildren accomplish. At this moment, she is celebrating the accomplishments of her earthly "hour upon the stage". As difficult as it may be right now, you and your family must join her in this well-deserved celebration. Remember. She is watching through clear unclouded eyes and will expect nothing less.

Judi and I send our sincerest condolences and prayers to you and your family at this time of grieving. May the GOD of your choice give you peace.

Dale and Judi Thompson

ps. I hope that you assured her that I have been behaving VERY well lately. I wish that I could say the same about Andy. :)

Tyler Howell
04-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Tyler,

ps. I hope that you assured her that I have been behaving VERY well lately. I wish that I could say the same about Andy. :)

ROTFLOL!!!:D :D
She knows Dale, She knows.

Andy Hoyt
04-07-2006, 11:18 PM
Tyler - Out of respect to your mom, I'm choosing not to respond to the slanderous innuendo tendered by Mr. Pesh which suggests everything but the proper decorum and stature I'm currently displaying. Instead, I think I join you on the floor and roll about some.

Linda Tetreault
04-08-2006, 7:53 AM
Tyler,

Please accept my condolences.

Linda

Scott Berg
04-10-2006, 4:55 PM
Tyler,
So sorry to hear about your loss. Even when you know a life is going to end, it does little to soften the blow.
May you and your family take comfort in knowing your mother is no longer in pain and in a better place.
Scott

Michael Gabbay
04-10-2006, 5:52 PM
Tyler - I'm sorry to hear about your mom. My mother passed away a few years ago and even though you know it is for the best (my mom had pretty severe and painful cancer) it is really hard to say goodbye.

Now go in the shop and make her something really nice.

Mike

Dale Thompson
04-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Tyler - Out of respect to your mom, I'm choosing not to respond to the slanderous innuendo tendered by Mr. Pesh which suggests everything but the proper decorum and stature I'm currently displaying. Instead, I think I join you on the floor and roll about some.

Tyler,
Can you BELIEVE Andy?? :confused: Somehow I KNOW that your MOM will be assigned as his Guardian Angel. As we all know, he needs the VERY BEST!! :)

Dale T.

Ken Fitzgerald
04-11-2006, 10:15 PM
And this is Ken..........sitting in Idaho....listening to the Dale and Andy show.....looking down.......shaking his head.........

Tony Sade
04-11-2006, 10:43 PM
So sorry for your loss, Tyler.

Jerry White
04-19-2006, 3:31 PM
Tyler,

I belatedly found your post. I share with the other SMC members a feeling of special kinship for you and my thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time.

Jerry

Greg Heppeard
04-19-2006, 4:10 PM
((((((((((((((((Tyler)))))))))))))))) Sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how difficult this time must be for you.

Bernie Weishapl
04-19-2006, 7:31 PM
Tyler I just saw your post. Please accept my condolences. I lost mine to and know it is hard even though it was for the best.

Barry Stratton
04-19-2006, 10:14 PM
Tyler, I just noticed this post too. Your mom must have been one special lady to have had a son like you. My family will toss in a few words with the big guy upstairs for you tonight.

Tyler Howell
04-19-2006, 10:25 PM
Tyler, I just noticed this post too. Your mom must have been one special lady to have had a son like you. My family will toss in a few words with the big guy upstairs for you tonight.
Thank you so much for the well wishes and needed prayers.
We, as many of you know have many details and adjustments to make.
The ole gal was very well organized which makes the tasks easier.
She refered to me lovingly as "her one and only rotten son:o :D."

I didn't know of lttle important parts of her life until family, friends and co workers started sharing the many ways she impacted their lives:cool:

Pete Harbin
04-20-2006, 7:50 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss Tyler. I know how much my Mom means to me, so I can only imagine how hard it must be.

My prayers and best to you and your family.

Pete

Jason Roehl
04-21-2006, 6:03 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of grief and loss, Tyler. Hang in there. Remember the good times with her.