PDA

View Full Version : So Dak. In Da House

Tyler Howell
04-03-2006, 10:34 PM
South Dakota Creekers, Royce Merit and Todd Marks stopped bye for a quick visit while in town for one of the Out Doors shows. They also brought their lovely brides Barb and Terry, really raised my home on the class scale. I'm honored.
Got a chance to see some of Royce's fine WW up close and personal.
We took Festool for a joy ride and talked a little shop.
Thanks guys you really perked up the weekend.

Jim Dunn
04-03-2006, 10:47 PM
Creeker visits are nice Tyler but you scored the mother load of visitors:) Wives and husbands too. Great looking crowd.

Tyler Howell
04-04-2006, 8:35 AM
Creeker visits are nice Tyler but you scored the mother load of visitors:) Wives and husbands too. Great looking crowd.
These are some keepers Jim,
The ladies wanted to see the shop and were really supportive of the WW addiction. They also offered a few suggestions for my remuttling projects.
Nothing like a woman's touch;)

Royce Meritt
04-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Had a GREAT time during our brief visit, Tyler. Not sure if we will make it up your way again on the 29th or not. Working on it. We'll see. Thanks again for the hospitality.

Royce

PS- I assume all of you are wondering why a couple of classy women like Barb and Terry hang out with the likes of Todd and me. Trust me, we ask ourselves the same thing all the time!

Vaughn McMillan
04-05-2006, 5:46 AM
Great pic, Tyler. (Of course, we'd expect nothing less from the Picture Police.) You've gotta have one of the most infectious smiles I've ever seen. :D Must be the thong. :eek:

- Vaughn