PDA

View Full Version : Cleanstream Shop Vac Filter Deal

Matt Meiser
04-02-2006, 7:53 PM
My wife wanted to go shopping for clothes for our daughter so I suggested Sears since it would give me something to do. In the tool department, I found a rack of clearance stuff, including a bunch of Cleanstream filters for Shopvac brand vacs marked $7.95 :eek:. When I took one up to buy it for the vac I have dedicated for my TS overam blade guard, my total with tax came to $5.97. The same thing at Lowes runs $32. Come to think of it, I should have gone to Lowes and made them sell me one for 10% less. :rolleyes:

Bruce Wrenn
04-02-2006, 11:29 PM
Lowes and most others don' t match clearance sales. Bought a couple of Cleanstream Filters for my old Craftsman 16 gallon. I am having to make an adapter for them, but they are worth it. I already have them on job site vac. Dry wall dust just falls off them.

Matt Meiser
04-03-2006, 7:58 AM
Lowes and most others don' t match clearance sales. Bought a couple of Cleanstream Filters for my old Craftsman 16 gallon. I am having to make an adapter for them, but they are worth it. I already have them on job site vac. Dry wall dust just falls off them.

I was joking about the price match, but I agree on how nice the filters are.

Bill Lewis
04-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Shoot, now I have to go by Sears too. I was just thinking about replacing the CS filter on the old Shop Vac, the one I have is wearing out. Sears is the only place I could fine them locally the last time I went looking. HD went from Genie Vacs, to Shop Vacs, to Ridgid Vacs, and stopped carrying replacments for Shop Vac brand.