PDA

View Full Version : Verified the existence of another Creeker today.

Jason Roehl
08-16-2003, 3:19 PM
I had the pleasure of getting to chat with Doug Jones in person today. He stopped by Mulberry on his way home from some tool shopping in Lafayette. Since he made it out of here alive, I'm sure that he has seen messy shops before. I was planning on cleaning mine today, but have not yet started, so he saw it in its worst state (and it's REAL bad right now). I'm sure that he'll be showing up at a picnic somewhere in the not-too-distant future. Oops...I just realized I forgot to get a pic. So you'll just have to take my word for it.

Doug Jones
08-16-2003, 4:18 PM
Met Jason and his family today. I always wondered if the people in here really exist, now I know they do. A real nice clan the Roehl bunch. My timing was a bit off they were in the middle of lunch. (Sorry about that)
I was taken by his turning projects. His shop was a bit messy but then again he hasn't seen mine (gasp). Like I say though "a messy shop is a shop in constant use". However I'm afraid I can't visit Jason that often, if I do and he keeps turning more stuff, I'll end up with another new tool, a lathe.
Good meeting you Jason and family.

And Ken, the DW blade ripped just as good as a WW2 blade.