PDA

View Full Version : Since Bart's Got Sunday.......

Norman Hitt
04-01-2006, 5:45 AM
I guess I'll have to beat him to the punch and say "SATURDAY", Yes folks, TODAY.....April 1 st................., well 45 yrs ago today, I lasso'd me a pretty Spunky Redhead, and there hasn't been a dull moment since.;) Boy, has the time flown by in a hurry, so I guess I must have picked the right one.

Just in case my CRS was in full swing today, one of my friends sent me the following to jog my memory: Both the shortest and the longest sentence in the English language have only two words in them. The shortest...."I Am". The Longest...."I Do". The only thing is............, after putting up with me for all these years, the LOML would most probably agree with the second one.;)

Ken Fitzgerald
04-01-2006, 8:12 AM
Congrats Norman! Life is good!

Karl Laustrup
04-01-2006, 8:17 AM
Congratulations Norman. I guess after that many years it wasn't an 'April Fools Joke'. ;) :D

Many happy years to come.

Karl

Bart Leetch
04-01-2006, 9:51 AM
Congratulations Norman, & many more to come.:D :D :D

Jim Becker
04-01-2006, 10:26 AM
Norm! Congratulations to you and the LOYL!!

Norman Hitt
04-01-2006, 5:24 PM
Thanks for the Best wishes Guys, and Bart, congratulations to you and your LOYL and best wishes for many more.

Karl, I TRIED that joke thing on her a couple of times in the early years, but she Wasn't Buying It.:D 'Course, in the LATER years, SHE has tried it on ME ,:( but I wasn't Buying it then, (I KNOW a good thing when I see it.;)

She did say early this morning though that there'd been ENOUGH of this Togetherness thing lately, and when she got off work this afternoon (from her HOBBY Job) that she and her Mom were going shopping, Soooo, since I've always been good at taking hints, I guess I'll just crank up in a few minutes and get outta here for a few days. A nice leisurely drive over to Northern Ala for about three or four days oughta do it.:rolleyes: It will also make a friend of mine happy to get that Truck Delivered.:D Can't stay too long, though, 'cause I've gotta be back in time to leave next Friday to go visit the Girls and Celebrate the Youngest Daughters upcoming Birthday, (And.....so the LOML (who has gone NUTS over NASCAR) can take the daughters to the NASCAR race Sunday. (I'll just stay at the house and install a cabinet, and we'll ALL be Happy.)

Gotta Run, (to the tune of "Hit The Road Jack");) :D Ya'll have fun with April Fool.

Jerry Olexa
04-01-2006, 6:29 PM
Congratulations to you and your wife!! You are fortunate. Now go buy some more tools..:D