View Full Version : Work Cart Delta Drum Sander

Rich Torino
03-31-2006, 9:50 AM
A while back I thought I remember someone posting a pic of a work cart for an 18-36 delta drum sander... I've searched every way I could think of but haven't turned on up yet. Was it someone on the creek or have I lost it???
I'm curious about the deminsions since it would tend to be a little top heavy....
thanks...

Joe Meazle
03-31-2006, 10:24 AM
Rich,
I don't know about a SMC thread But Chris D made one for the shop at woodworkgathome look in the video plan section. I would post a link but that would violate some rules since I beilve it is a commerical site. PM me if you need/want a little extra help finding it.
Joe

Rich Torino
03-31-2006, 2:51 PM
Thanks joe,
exactly what I was looking for

Bruce Page
03-31-2006, 3:09 PM
Rich,
I don't know about a SMC thread But Chris D made one for the shop at woodworkgathome look in the video plan section. I would post a link but that would violate some rules since I beilve it is a commerical site. PM me if you need/want a little extra help finding it.
JoeJoe, just an FYI. You would not be violating any rules by posting the link. With the exceptions of eBay, and other woodworking forums, you can post to any commercial site as long as it is not your own.