PDA

View Full Version : Festool-Gasp

Lloyd Robins
08-14-2003, 4:47 PM
Gasp, I just ordered a Festool 150/5 sander and a CT Mini dust extractor. I started out looking at just sanding units that were less costly, but after looking at the reviews, I decided to e-mail Bob Marino. After working with him (he is a very patient, helpful man), I e-mailed John Miliunas, who very kindly replied to my inquiry. All things taken together (with the 20% first time discount) I decided to make the leap. The LOML agreed, so I ordered today, and Festool said that the items will ship tomorrow. I might have them as early as MONDAY! I am extremely excited and a bit flabbergasted that I spent as much on a vacuum and a sander as I did on my Jet contractor's saw (before the additions.) Anyway I will post a review of the items after I have a chance to work with them. Thanks for your patience - work safely.

Christian Aufreiter
08-14-2003, 5:30 PM
You won't regret buying these tools. I can't wait to get the router and the plunge saw I ordered some days ago.
And, of course, Bob Marino is the most helpful and friendly ISA you can imagine.

Regards,

Christian

John Miliunas
08-14-2003, 10:35 PM
Guys, if the little Festool sander I have (125) is *any* indication of their quality, you'll never regret spending a single penny of your totals! I *never* thought I'd need/buy a real expensive jigsaw, either, but my new Festool jigsaw is on its way as I write this! Can't hardly wait! (LOML, too, 'cuz one of the things on my agenda for the saw is a mini project for her!) :cool: