PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed for Mike Maikowski

Ken Salisbury
03-28-2006, 11:16 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">
The following is a post from another forum which Gail O'Rourke PM'd to me. Mike is a long time SMC Member and needs our prayers.

</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> (http://www.woodworking.org/InfoExchange/posting.php?mode=quote&p=73932) </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Many of you "know" Mikem. He was not on chat for the last two weeks, so as usual I emailed him. Today I received an email from his wife Donna.

Mike is in the hospital, not doing too well. The infection that he had has spread to the "implants" that he had (I think these were stents in the leg, groin area) and they had to be removed. The infection is a very strong type that doesn't respond to antibiotics well at all.

I ask Donna for permission to post this on the forum, and she said fine, he needs all of the prayers that he can get.

I am going to try and get his hospital address, Donna is not used to using the computer, but she has responded well. I will let you know when I know anything else.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Boyd Gathwright
03-28-2006, 11:35 AM
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="100%">
The following is a post from another forum which Gail O'Rourke PM'd to me. Mike is a long time SMC Member and needs our prayers.

</td><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><hr></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">Many of you "know" Mikem. He was not on chat for the last two weeks, so as usual I emailed him. Today I received an email from his wife Donna.

Mike is in the hospital, not doing too well. The infection that he had has spread to the "implants" that he had (I think these were stents in the leg, groin area) and they had to be removed. The infection is a very strong type that doesn't respond to antibiotics well at all.

I ask Donna for permission to post this on the forum, and she said fine, he needs all of the prayers that he can get.

I am going to try and get his hospital address, Donna is not used to using the computer, but she has responded well. I will let you know when I know anything else.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
.... Sure Ken. Prayer is on its' way up now for Mike and his family and all concerned.

Lee Schierer
03-28-2006, 12:47 PM
Sure Ken, and a few for you as well. Good to see you active here again. You going to be able to make it back east for the 5 barns picnic this year?

John Miliunas
03-28-2006, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Ken. Mike M., prayers headed to the No. 1 Carpenter on your behalf!!! We'll be praying for a quick and complete recovery. Hang in there!

Jerry Olexa
03-28-2006, 1:13 PM
We will pray for a recovery from that infection...

Ken Fitzgerald
03-28-2006, 5:24 PM
Prayers on the way!

John Bailey
03-29-2006, 5:40 AM
Prayers on the way. Hope you're doing better soon.

John

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
03-29-2006, 6:32 AM
You bet, consider it done!

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
03-29-2006, 10:00 AM
My prayers are added too.

Tyler Howell
03-29-2006, 10:13 AM
The cool healing waters of the creek really work. Let me add my cup ful to the mix.;)

john whittaker
03-29-2006, 11:49 AM
Mike & Donna are in our prayers.... As are you Ken.

John & Terri

Ed Breen
03-29-2006, 5:47 PM
Thank you Mary and Ken, include my prayers to the Supreme Architect for Miuke and Donna.
Ed

Dennis Peacock
03-29-2006, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the update Ken. I will remember Mike in my prayers.

Bernie Weishapl
04-01-2006, 9:54 AM
Done Deal. Prayers and hopes for a speedy recovery.

Vicki & Duane Showers
04-02-2006, 6:28 PM
I am the person that Donna has been emailing, and Gail passed it on to you kind folks.

I just heard from Donna again and the news is not good, he seems to be giving up. He has so much to overcome.

If anyone would like his hospital address email me. He needs all of the prayers and notes he can get right now.

Vicki

John Miliunas
04-02-2006, 6:53 PM
Thanks for the info, Vicki. That is indeed not good news. I know a number of us have had Mike in our prayers but, I suggest we step it up a bit, folks!!! Come on...This is for one of our own and the Power of Prayer is indeed phenomenal.

Hang in there, Mike! We've got your backside!

Jason Roehl
04-02-2006, 7:10 PM
I agree, John, not good news! My prayers for Mike are on their way up right now!

Mark Cothren
04-02-2006, 8:00 PM
Stopping right now to pray... thanks for the information.

Jim Ketron
04-02-2006, 8:30 PM
Get well Mike!
Praying for ya bud.

David Klug
04-02-2006, 9:19 PM
We'll be sending prayers for the 3 of you for a speedy recovery.

DK

Andy Hoyt
04-02-2006, 10:58 PM
I don't know who you are, Mike. But if these guys say you're worthy, who am I to differ. Hang on and Hold on. Prayers are on the way.

Bernie Weishapl
04-02-2006, 11:05 PM
Prayers coming your way Mike. Hang in there and get better.

Bruce Shiverdecker
04-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Our thoughts are with you, too, from Peoria.

Really lookin' forward to your return to the creek.

Bruce

Jim Dunn
04-03-2006, 8:03 AM
Prayers sent and will again and again.

Dale Thompson
04-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Mike,
Our prayers are with you from God's Country! I know that you will feel the warmth of the prayer blanket that is covering you from across the entire country! GOD BLESS you and your family!!

Dale T.

Jackie Outten
04-06-2006, 8:03 AM
Please see the previous post from Vicki and Duane Showers. Vicki has the address at the hospital where you can send Mike a card. Let's show Mike we are all behind him by sending him tons of get well cards.

Jackie

Lou Morrissette
05-18-2006, 10:05 AM
My prayers have been offered. Hang in there, Bud.

Lou

Greg Koch
05-18-2006, 11:55 AM
Prayers sent for Mike and family. Good Luck, Mike.

John Bailey
05-18-2006, 2:45 PM
As I recall Mike is a fellow Michigander. He's one I haven't met yet. So, hang in there Mike, I'd like to take you out to dinner sometime. We missed you at the get-to-gether in Lansing. We'll have one in your honor when you get better.

John