PDA

View Full Version : Testing pic post>>PLEASE IGNORE!

John Miliunas
03-27-2006, 11:55 PM
This is just a test... :) :cool:

Bill Lewis
03-28-2006, 5:43 AM
Nope it didn't work John. I don't see any picture of some really cool bandsaw boxes with pivoting lids and blue flocking. I think you're going to have to try again.
:p

David Fried
03-28-2006, 6:07 AM
John,

Your picture of the moose bandsaw box is upside down!

Dave Fried

John Miliunas
03-28-2006, 8:03 AM
Thanks guys BUT, this really, REALLY was a test for a fellow Creeker. He's having a hard time uploading pics and we wanted to be sure it wasn't something at the SMC server end. But thanks anyway! (Moose, huh??? Never saw that before!!!:D ):) :cool:

Dennis Peacock
03-28-2006, 8:34 AM
Really nice pic of "I don't see nuttin" John. And next time? Just put the appropriate title to reflect something of your fine work to be very proud of so we can "see it" next time. ok? :D :p :p :p

So....how long have you been having problems uploading pics? ;)

Very nice bandsaw boxes.......now.....is it hard to make a BS Box?

John Miliunas
03-28-2006, 8:46 AM
Really nice pic of "I don't see nuttin" John. And next time? Just put the appropriate title to reflect something of your fine work to be very proud of so we can "see it" next time. ok? :D :p

So....how long have you been having problems uploading pics? ;)

Very nice bandsaw boxes.......now.....is it hard to make a BS Box?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! :mad: I've not had problems uploading pics, though I've had some issues trying to get projects done, so that I could take some pics and upload them!!! :o Honestly, I really was just testing this for one of our members and decided I should keep it relative to WW. (Next time, I'll have to upload a pic of an old tennis shoe or something!:D ) I'm sure I've had a thread and pics of the one shown here, as it's quite an ancient piece, commissioned by a buddy of mine for his lady-friend. But, again, thanks for the great comments. :o

BTW, BS boxes are a blast to make! Relatively easy, though some type of spindle sander is almost an absolute necessity!!! (LOTS of sanding!:rolleyes: ) :) :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
03-28-2006, 8:48 AM
John...........Have you noticed that turners don't take directions very well?..........

John Miliunas
03-28-2006, 8:56 AM
John...........Have you noticed that turners don't take directions very well?..........

Yes, Ken. Yes, I have!!! :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Mark Singer
03-28-2006, 8:58 AM
Ignoring....ignoring.....

Ken Fitzgerald
03-28-2006, 9:00 AM
John......if this keeps going......your "ignore" thread could become the "most responded to " thread!:rolleyes: :D

Bruce Page
03-28-2006, 9:17 AM
7,238 posts and you don't know how to posts pictures? :eek: :D

John Miliunas
03-28-2006, 9:20 AM
7,238 posts and you don't know how to posts pictures? :eek: :D

Yeah, so I'm a bit "slow"???? :p :D :cool:

Mark Patoka
03-28-2006, 9:22 AM

Of course they don't take directions very well, they just keep going 'round and 'round and 'round....;)

Jim Becker
03-28-2006, 9:31 AM
Didn't I see that on PowerRangers this morning??? :D :D :D

(Very nice...even considering it was a "test", as it were... and you flocked it very nicely, too)

Lee DeRaud
03-28-2006, 10:29 AM
...and you flocked it very nicely, too...Now that's just got to be a TOS violation.:eek: :p

Robert Mayer
03-28-2006, 10:41 AM
http://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/usr/158/x4.gif

Jerry Olexa
03-28-2006, 11:07 AM
John Its hard to IGNORE one of your posts or handiwork. Everything you do is noteworthy:D .BTW what picture?? I got a shot of Bret Favre eating cheese with you and Karl:) :)

Vaughn McMillan
03-28-2006, 1:25 PM
Robert Mayer...great animated GIF...:)

And John, if you needed help uploading pics, you shouldn't be too embarrased to ask. We're here to help, buddy. Really. We are. You don't need to use the lame old "trying something for a friend" excuse...we're adults here, and won't make fun of you.

- Vaughn

Hey everybody!!! John can't figure out picture posting!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!! :D

John Miliunas
03-28-2006, 1:35 PM
Robert Mayer...great animated GIF...:)

And John, if you needed help uploading pics, you shouldn't be too embarrased to ask. We're here to help, buddy. Really. We are. You don't need to use the lame old "trying something for a friend" excuse...we're adults here, and won't make fun of you.

- Vaughn

Hey everybody!!! John can't figure out picture posting!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!! :D

Robert, ditto to what Mr. Smart Mule here said!!! Great GIF!!!! :D

As for you, Vaughn, you owe me yet another bottle of Windex!!! Keeeeripes man, I had Diet-7up coming back up the old nasal passages!!!:eek: You're a riot! :D You Cali guys are gonna' drive me insane yet!!! :D :cool:

Lee DeRaud
03-28-2006, 1:48 PM
You Cali guys are gonna' drive me insane yet!!! :D :cool:(In my best Mr. Burns voice) Excellent!

I love it when a plan comes together.:cool:

Robert Mayer
03-28-2006, 3:29 PM
should i still continue to ignore this post?

Bruce Page
03-28-2006, 3:34 PM
should i still continue to ignore this post?

Great question. It's like a magnet, it keeps drawing me back...:p

john whittaker
03-28-2006, 3:42 PM
You guys know I don't post very often....but I had to get in on the fun of ignoring this post.

Ya know...John, I have this friend see....and he is having a problem...see...and I...errr HE would like some help....see.

Jeff Horton
03-28-2006, 3:57 PM
Am I the only that one REALLY ignored this post?? :confused:

John Miliunas
03-28-2006, 4:54 PM
Sheeesh...I've been trying to ignore it ever since I started the stupid thing! :rolleyes: Maybe next time, I'll put in a pic of a used sneaker AND tag the title as: READ THIS! That should shut it down in a hurry! :D :) :cool:

Joe Mioux
03-28-2006, 5:34 PM
I ignored this posts three times today :p

Joe

Randy Moore
03-28-2006, 6:53 PM
I ignored this last night but had to come back to it after all the posts.

Vaughan, maybe it has been so cold up there in Packer land that John's brain has turned to mush and is moving kinda slow.:rolleyes: :eek: :) :) :)

John, good looking boexs. What kind of wood ? John, warm weather is coming your way. It got to the mid 50's today in KC.

Randy

Frank Chaffee
03-28-2006, 7:34 PM
Gosh John,
You really have a way with words.
I bet you are wishing, based on the number of views of this thread, that you had posted a less flocked project here.
Looks good, none the less,
And thanks,
Frank

John Miliunas
03-28-2006, 8:02 PM
Vaughan, maybe it has been so cold up there in Packer land that John's brain has turned to mush and is moving kinda slow.:rolleyes: :eek: :) :)

John, good looking boexs. What kind of wood ? John, warm weather is coming your way. It got to the mid 50's today in KC.

Randy

Hah!!! Shows what you know!!! Weather hasn't had a thing to do with it. My brain has been mush for a long time!!!:D

Thanks, Randy. The body is Spalted Maple with Cherry lids w/brass rod for swing pins. Flocking interiors and "witch's brew" for finish. :)

Now really guys, thanks much, BUT....Start IGNORING this thread!!!! Sheeeeesh..... Try to do a guy a favor, awready!!! :D :) :cool:

Matt Meiser
03-28-2006, 8:32 PM
I was going to ignore this thread, but with 28 posts, I had to figure out what was going on.

Robert Mayer
03-28-2006, 8:59 PM
http://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/usr/158/short_jump_small.gif

Jerry Olexa
03-28-2006, 9:01 PM
JOHN are we still supposed to be Ignoring this post??

Jim Dunn
03-28-2006, 9:04 PM
Since this is my fault I take full responsibility for it. The original post, not all this other stuff. And I'll duly ingore this post as requested.:)

Bruce Page
03-28-2006, 9:15 PM
Since this is my fault I take full responsibility for it. The original post, not all this other stuff. And I'll duly ingore this post as requested.:)
I'm glad somebody fessed up to it! It certainly wasn’t my fault!!

Andy London
03-28-2006, 9:19 PM
This is just a test... :) :cool:

I think this was just a test to see if we would ignore the Pic.....nope, I had a look:D

Larry Klaaren
03-28-2006, 9:32 PM
Nice band saw project, John. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Larry

John Miliunas
03-28-2006, 10:56 PM
First off, you guys are just way too kind! Besides, this is a "rerun" to begin with! :o Secondly, Jim, I'm glad you got your pic posting issues resolved. Robert M., your GIF's are a stitch!!! :D Lastly, if I ever have to do one of these again, I'll be sure to test and delete right away!!! :D Sheeeeesh.... :D :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
03-28-2006, 11:20 PM
I just thought this thread deserved a bump!

John Miliunas
03-28-2006, 11:57 PM
I just thought this thread deserved a bump!

Ahem...Gee thanks, Ken! (Yeah, leave it to a turner to bring it back around! :D ) :) :cool:

Steve Ash
03-29-2006, 12:03 AM
John, are you trying to increase your post count?:D

Andy Hoyt
03-29-2006, 12:39 AM
Hi! Newbie here.

I heard about this thread over on four or five of those other woodworking forums so I had to come over here to see what the fuss is all about.

This is so cool that I just registered so I could say hello.

Hello!

Here's the obligatory picture of my shop to keep the federales at bay.

John Bailey
03-29-2006, 5:23 AM
Well, at least for the moment, I have the record!! I ignored this thread 41 times.

John

Mike Cutler
03-29-2006, 5:32 AM
Sorry John. I ignored it for as long as I could hold out, but the viewed count got way too high, maybe it was that bump that brought it back;) Had to check out the action,ya' know.

Nice box by the way.

Nice thread too:D :D ;)

PS. I think a lot of folks here on the board read Henry David Thoreau at spme point in their lives. ;) ;)

Ok I'm ignoring this post from now on.....NOT:)

Bill Lewis
03-29-2006, 5:32 AM
Have we made it up to 4 pages of ignoring this post yet?

Since I was the first to not see the picture, I wonder who'll be the last?

Vaughn McMillan
03-29-2006, 5:44 AM
...Since I was the first to not see the picture, I wonder who'll be the last?
Not me.

- Vaughn

scott spencer
03-29-2006, 6:16 AM
Hi John - Just wanted to let you that I'm ignoring this post too...didn't even look at the pics of wooden boxes with blue flocking that didn't show up...

John Miliunas
03-29-2006, 7:48 AM
Guess I shoulda' waited to look at this one until after I was done with my coffee!!! :eek: Now, what did I do with that bottle of Windex????:o

OK, now enough awreadyyyyyyy!!! (And here I thought nobody besides me looked at the "Support Forum"! Go figure....):) :cool:

Jim Dunn
03-29-2006, 7:51 AM
Welcome Andy.

Steve Ash
03-29-2006, 8:11 AM
OK, now enough awreadyyyyyyy!!! (And here I thought nobody besides me looked at the "Support Forum"! Go figure....):) :cool:

Uhh...John, I don't know what's in your coffee, but this isn't on the support forum. :)

John Miliunas
03-29-2006, 8:22 AM
Uhh...John, I don't know what's in your coffee, but this isn't on the support forum. :)

Ummmmmmmmm, ummmmmmmmmm.....Gee. Now I KNOW I posted the original thread in the Support Forum!!!! I don't even know when it got moved over here, as I never gave that a look or a thought. :) Someone....someone with The Power is messin' with my head!!! :mad: Granted, not a very hard task to accomplish, but still...... :o :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Note to self: If that's not it, I really, really need a vacation!:rolleyes:

Ken Fitzgerald
03-29-2006, 8:36 AM
Uh.....let's see John .......somebody's moved this "please ignore" thread from the "support forum" ?:confused: And everybody's picking on poor little John?:confused: ....You need a vacation alright!:rolleyes: May I suggest the asylum ...err establishment?:eek: :D

John Miliunas
03-29-2006, 8:42 AM
Uh.....let's see John .......somebody's moved this "please ignore" thread from the "support forum" ?:confused: And everybody's picking on poor little John?:confused: ....You need a vacation alright! May I suggest the asylum ...err establishment?:eek: :D

"...asylum..."???? :eek: I'll have you know that, there's absolutely nothing wrong with me. Wrong with me. Wrong with me. Wrong with me. Can I have my Jello now??? :D Alice...Straight to the Moon with you! :mad: Hey Abo-o-o-o-o-ot!!! :) Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu...A wise guy, ehhhhh???! :D :cool:

larry merlau
03-29-2006, 9:07 AM
john, see you are taking this thing the wrong way! ,,you think it was test and that no one is listening to you. but you should look at this way! "when john speaks we listen" i heard about this threw the net on 2 other forums.. that is how much cloat you have, your wisdom travels across the air in many differnt avenue's:D