PDA

View Full Version : Oak Crown Moulding in DFW

Kevin Berger
03-27-2006, 9:09 AM
Does anyone in the DFW area know of a good place to buy hardwood crown moulding? I can't find anything useful at Seconds and Surplus. A guy at Rockler sent me to G&S in Terrell and they had none. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kevin Berger
03-31-2006, 8:50 AM
Just thought I would answer my own question in case somebody else needs some hardwood moulding in this area. I went to Bee Building Supply in Plano. They had a great selection of all kinds of moulding.

Ken Garlock
03-31-2006, 11:19 AM
Hi Kevin. Bee building supply also carries a good selection of hardwood veneer plywood, I bought some at their yard in Melissa.

Jim O'Dell
03-31-2006, 12:38 PM
R E Sweeney just east of down town Fort Worth has a lot of mouldings in several species. I got some very nice Ash mouldlings there a few years ago. Their showroom has samples of all the different types. The company is also know as RESDoor, as they build custom doors there also. Don't know if Hogan Hardwoods has mouldings in Grand Prairie or not. Barney Robinson Hardwoods on East Lancaster in Fort Worth has some trim items, but used to be limited.
I'm sure other from the Dallas area will pop up with some ideas from that side of the world :p Jim