PDA

View Full Version : Tables to drool on and marketing

Charles McKinley
03-26-2006, 7:12 PM
I was trolling for a cheap computer desk on the auction site that cannot be mentioned and burst out laughing at one listed for $3995.00!:eek:

I had to click on it. What came up was some awesome Tiger Maple in the form of a computer desk based on a farmhouse table design.

Now the marketing part:

In the about me section were other items they had on the site and a breif bio on them and the business. They have their website typed out as direct links aren't permitted anymore.

While the posting fees are not cheap on a $4000. item it gets the stuff infront of a lot of people. I didn't otice if they had a "store" on that site as it may be more beneficial from a cost point of view.

It is often asked what is the best way to sell your stuff I think this is a creative way to market your products that the members here may be able to use.

Get the bibs out and extra towels to protect the keyboards.
WWW.TREESPIRITTABLES.COM is their website.

I hope to stop in the nextime I get down that way. Has anyone here actually been to their shop. Is anyone near Libertytown, MD?

I am not connected in anyway to this company. I hope that everyone enjoys looking at their art. They give an indepth discription on the woods that they use.

Richard Wolf
03-26-2006, 7:35 PM
Nice stuff. I love that style of furniture.

Richard

Reg Mitchell
03-26-2006, 7:39 PM
Thanks Charles....like to have a few slabs of that elm......:eek: