PDA

View Full Version : Great Birthday Gift from Great Friends!

Tom Pritchard
03-26-2006, 2:40 PM
Well, today is my birthday, and my best friend Scott (also a SMC'er) stopped by with his two youngest daughters, Tessa (she's our Goddaughter) and Leah, to bring me a special gift. Scott had it done by a friend of his who owns a CNC router and had him rout it on a piece of cherry. I have to finish the sign and get it hung up outside my shop ASAP since it is such a special gift! Maybe birthdays aren't so bad after all.....:D

Scott sent me a picture of my,er ahhh, HIS two girls!:D Tessa is on the left, Leah on the right. They are a real joy!

Corey Hallagan
03-26-2006, 3:01 PM
That is very kewl Tom! Happy Birthday by the way. Scott, very nice and thoughtful gift!

Corey

Brett Baldwin
03-26-2006, 3:53 PM
Happy Birthday Tom. That's a cool gift. I hope it inspires you to even higher goals in your shop.

Ken Fitzgerald
03-26-2006, 3:58 PM
Nice gift.........Not quite as good as having a good friend, though! You are a lucky man! OH.......and ..........Happy Birthday Tom!

Michael Gibbons
03-26-2006, 4:20 PM
Happy Birthday to YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU! Cool sign. I need one for my shop.

Jim Becker
03-26-2006, 4:48 PM
Now that's a very kewel birthday gift that will hang around for a long time!

Walt Pater
03-26-2006, 5:51 PM
Tom, do I spy bowling alley being used as a benchtop?

Tom Pritchard
03-26-2006, 7:07 PM
Tom, do I spy bowling alley being used as a benchtop?

Yes Walt, it is an old bowling alley section! I purchased it from a place in Syracuse that was turning the bowling alley into a splatball court:( ! I may replace it with a better top someday, but for $45.00 it has served me well! Good eye!

Roy Wall
03-26-2006, 7:10 PM
Nice Gloat and a terrific friend!!

Good for you TOM - Happy Birthday!!!:)