PDA

View Full Version : Sold my lathe...

George Conklin
03-26-2006, 11:39 AM
Well, one of them. I let my Jet mini vs go today. I still have my DVR and PSI. I'm puttiing the money toward two turning classes at my local Woodcraft. Begininng bowl turning and turning boxes. I hope I learn a lot there. Many of you guys are turing some nice pieces and I need to catch up. ( I hate that word "catch"):eek: . The whole box turning process looks like something I'd really like to try. I wish Big Mike lived next door. I could probably get some of his expertise just from osmosis or something:D . Until that happens, it's class time.

Michael Stafford
03-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Well, one of them. I let my Jet mini vs go today. I still have my DVR and PSI. I'm puttiing the money toward two turning classes at my local Woodcraft. Begininng bowl turning and turning boxes. I wish Big Mike lived next door. I could probably get some of his expertise just from osmosis or something:D . Until that happens, it's class time.

George, how interesting that you are taking those two courses at Woodcraft as that is also what I am teaching at Woodcraft locally. I wish you were here to take them as well. Osmosis, I am not sure I can give you any of that but it would be fun trying.:p :D