PDA

View Full Version : cool hardware

tod evans
03-26-2006, 9:30 AM
here`s a picture of some hardware i purchased from a company called gerber hinge a few years back. for those of you in the market for high quality hardware these guys are good! .02 tod

Bill Simmeth
03-26-2006, 9:39 AM
here`s a picture of some hardwareYup, the hardware is cool, but the profile on those rails are way cooler! Nice work.

tod evans
03-27-2006, 8:12 AM
thanks bill. the doors where reproductions of some 17th century french pieces the client liked. matching his-n-hers vanities..tod

Mark Singer
03-27-2006, 8:53 AM
Tod,
I went to their website and it really looks like hard to find quality stuff!

BTW. I noticed you changed your signature line and now your legally responsible...etc. does that mean all your .02 before were just .....what is the word:confused:

2nd question now will you actually be sending out .02 in cash to the SMC thread bearer...since its legal and all:rolleyes:

tod evans
03-27-2006, 12:18 PM
mark, the legal thing in my signiture is only due to the fact that an equipment importer has apparently threatened smc with legal action due to some posts they felt where not favorable.. rather than put keith or anybody else in jeopardy of a lawsuit from a thinskinned importer for something i post i felt it would be prudent to publicly accept responsibility for my statements...
and the .02 is a billing statement, yours should be in the mail any day now:) ....02 tod

Peter Gavin
03-27-2006, 12:50 PM
Tod,

Can you tell us a bit more about this legal thing? I'm not a lawyer but I have some friends that are and I'd like to run it by them.

Thanks

Peter

tod evans
03-27-2006, 1:09 PM
peter, read the "admin. anouncement" thread in the support forum. that`s where this all came from.....tod