PDA

View Full Version : Creeker visit...Jim Young

Steve Ash
03-25-2006, 7:56 PM
Jim gave me a call this afterrnoon to tell me he was driving up here to Johnson's lumber to get some cherry plywood for a project he is doing and wanted to know if I'd be around for a visit.

We started out talking in the shop and found our way to Ed & Eddies bar (my basement bar). We talked about what we are both doing right now, kids, sports, furniture, taxes, muscle cars/drag cars, etc.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/GardenBay/100_1694.jpg

Richard Wolf
03-25-2006, 8:45 PM
Creeker visits are always good!

Richard

Chris Billman
03-25-2006, 8:56 PM
Sheesh, thanks for the invite gents. Now I know how you really feel about me..... :p

Steve, you might want to double check the house for valuables in case Jim "accidentally" slipped something in his pocket..... ;)

Jim Young
03-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Sheesh, thanks for the invite gents. Now I know how you really feel about me..... :p

Steve, you might want to double check the house for valuables in case Jim "accidentally" slipped something in his pocket..... ;)
You didn't answer the 805 phone nor your house phone. You must have caller ID. I did however try.

Jim Young
03-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Hangin with Steve is always entertaining. Too bad he lives so far away.

Tom Drake
03-26-2006, 5:48 AM
Looks like you were having a good time.

lou sansone
03-26-2006, 6:01 AM
hmmmm where is the saw dust. always nice to get together with other creekers

lou

Steve Ash
03-26-2006, 7:30 AM
Hangin with Steve is always entertaining.

So is watching the monkeys at the zoo.

Chris, it would have been nice to have you up here as well. Next time you get up to Johnson's stop on over, I'll make sure I have one of the local authorities give you a pat down as you leave too! :D

Yeah Creeker visits are fun, it also gives you a good idea who you are sharing the keyboards with....a great bunch of guys and gals.

Keith July
03-26-2006, 8:58 PM
[quote=Chris Billman]Sheesh, thanks for the invite gents. Now I know how you really feel about me..... :p

And I live 6 miles away.??
BTW Chris congrats on post #2..Yea
Keith

Kelly C. Hanna
03-26-2006, 11:47 PM
Creeker visits are great!! Glad you guys got to get together and yak about things.