PDA

View Full Version : Houston Woodworking Show Mar 31-Apr2

Ted Jay
03-24-2006, 6:59 PM
Anyone in our area going?

here's link for more info (http://www.reliantpark.com/search/Search.asp)

I'll be going Friday, March 31. I work half days on Friday, :D trying to beat the weekend crowd. Maybe there will be some deals going on?!!!

Ted

Jerry White
03-31-2006, 10:54 AM
Ted, it turns out that I am going Friday afternoon, also. I will keep an eye out for you. Hope we can meet up!

Jerry

Cecil Arnold
03-31-2006, 11:05 AM
I'll be heading over around noon, since I can't wait--even though I've been numerous times in the past and understand it will be somewhat smaller this year. Think I'll wear my Festool hat and annoy all the distributors.

Jerry White
03-31-2006, 11:32 AM
OK, Cecil, if you are wearing your Festool hat, I will wear my SMC hat. I don't have an EZSmart hat.

See you there.

Brad Schmid
03-31-2006, 11:51 AM
Sheesh! Maybe we shoulda rented a bus from Katy!
I'll be there today, probably right around noon. I won't have a hat on, but will have a black Festool t-shirt on. (I probably just described 25% attendees:rolleyes: :D ) I'll keep my eye out for y'all.

David Duke
03-31-2006, 9:36 PM
I'll be going in the morning, the LOML went out of town for the weekend knowing that the show was in town...........

Ted Jay
04-01-2006, 12:58 AM
I'll be going in the morning, the LOML went out of town for the weekend knowing that the show was in town...........
Well, I had planned on attending after I got off work at noon.... my brother was "supposed" to be in town early, so I postponed it till Saturday, tomorrow.