PDA

View Full Version : Female models SMC hat

Steve Ash
03-24-2006, 4:35 PM
I had to bribe this pretty blond female to model my newly aquired Sawmill Creek hat. Now any of you that don't already have one of these nice hats can order one from Jackie Outten.

Oh yeah the bribe...a scooby snack of course!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/GardenBay/100_1680.jpg

Vaughn McMillan
03-24-2006, 6:31 PM
Don't ask me why, but that pic bears a strange resemblance to Andy Hoyt. :D Must be the hat, 'cause your pretty blonde model doesn't have enough beard. (Or a salmon bonker.)

- Vaughn

Matt Meiser
03-24-2006, 8:50 PM
Great, now my dog wants one too. :D

Mark Rios
03-25-2006, 1:13 AM
HEEEEYYYY!!!!..........How'd you get a pic of my girlfriend?

Andy Hoyt
03-25-2006, 9:04 AM
Don't ask me why, but that pic bears a strange resemblance to Andy Hoyt. :D Must be the hat, 'cause your pretty blonde model doesn't have enough beard. (Or a salmon bonker.)

- Vaughn

Hey! I resemble that! Oops, that's what you said!

If you ever want to humiliate your pooch, you can try this.

Mark Singer
03-25-2006, 9:13 AM
Java thinks shes hot! Dexter sees her as a challenge:eek:

Are we getting in trouble .....dog talking again:confused:

Bill Lewis
03-25-2006, 9:35 AM
Hey these hats aren't just for the ladies!

Us guys like them too

Ken Fitzgerald
03-25-2006, 9:39 AM
Why doesn't it surprise me that a guy about to jump into the vortex started this thread?

Steve Ash
03-25-2006, 10:45 AM
This thread is going to the dogs :D

Ken, I hear these little voices in my head calling me closer.:eek:

Michael Gibbons
03-25-2006, 2:01 PM
HEEEEYYYY!!!!..........How'd you get a pic of my girlfriend?

She came sniffing around!:D

John Kain
03-25-2006, 8:40 PM
My baby Husker fans.................

Ofcourse they are Sawmill Fans as well....................

Michael Cody
03-25-2006, 10:32 PM
I was going to have my lab model his for you, but the 7 month old sucker shredded it along with my cabela's box that came yesterday(he couldn't wait to get it open either I guess), not to mention the toilet paper roll(s), a couple dozen toys, a rug or 2, , my son's thermarest pad, a box of swiss miss at the scout campout and so on! .... if he lives to be 8 months old maybe I will put his pic up!

Dev Emch
03-25-2006, 11:43 PM
I was going to have my lab model his for you, but the 7 month old sucker shredded it along with my cabela's box that came yesterday(he couldn't wait to get it open either I guess), not to mention the toilet paper roll(s), a couple dozen toys, a rug or 2, , my son's thermarest pad, a box of swiss miss at the scout campout and so on! .... if he lives to be 8 months old maybe I will put his pic up!
Not sure what breed you have but I am putting 5 cash bucks up that says this is a labrador retriever! Add in two modem lines, a stickly chair, two legs on an antique mahogony game table, no less than FIVE female purses, my wallet, my driver's lic., my bank cards, and a few other items I cannot recall.

Steve Ash
03-26-2006, 7:25 PM
Ofcourse they are Sawmill Fans as well.

Hey John, can we please see that cute dog of yours with a fresh brand new Sawmill creek hat? :D

Gary Herrmann
03-28-2006, 8:58 PM
Hey Steve, my wife walked in as I was scrolling down and said "How did that guy get a pic of Leo?"

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=21845

The black lab isn't photogenic right now. He ate a cat toy and is uh, distributing it all over back yard.

Jerry Olexa
03-29-2006, 10:43 PM
If I can my dog to sit still. I'll try to get a pic. He's envious..:) :D

Steve Hayes
04-10-2006, 11:16 AM
Mike you must have a lab from the same litter that mine is from. Moose is nearly 8 months and could chew a hole in an anvil.

larry merlau
04-13-2006, 11:03 AM
Mike you must have a lab from the same litter that mine is from. Moose is nearly 8 months and could chew a hole in an anvil.
perhaps you guys should change breeds ,sounds like the labs are pretty expensive havnt heard any bad things about poodle's now thats a picture:) huh steve with a poodle:eek:

Jerry Olexa
04-15-2006, 3:50 PM
OK. Here's SAM. he likes the hat too!!

Michael Cody
04-20-2006, 11:59 PM
Truman made it to 8 months, but won't sit still long enough to take a pic w/a hat on, but he did find another hat (had to take this one away from him) .. appropriate one though, "Ducks Unlimited" ... he brought it over to the computer desk and laid down like he was showing me how good a retriever he was.. yeah right.

In the last 2 weeks he's shredded the rubber mat the water dish is on, one sandal, a plastic flashlight (didn't work anyway), a rug in his dog room, and a half dozen compressed rawhide bones. The only ones that last him more than 15-20 minutes.

I swear he's destroyed more stuff in the 2 months I've had him than other 2 dogs have in 8 & 10 years combined. But you know he looks at you with those lab eyes and he's tough to hate :o