PDA

View Full Version : General 350 With Slider

Corey Pionk
03-23-2006, 10:06 PM
Anyone here have any pics of there General 350 with the new General sliding table they would like to share. I'm trying to decide what sliding table to get and I haven't seen any pictures or heard any reviews of the new General sliding table. I have my heart set on a left tilt but if that General slider looks better and performs better than the exalibur or exactor I might have to change my mind and go with a right tilt.

Joe Mioux
03-23-2006, 10:15 PM
How is this ....http://coastmachinery.com/uploads/996-1.jpg

this isn't mine, I remembered someone posted this a while back. I found it doing a search, but forgot to give an attribute to its owner, sorry.

Frank Pellow
03-23-2006, 10:25 PM
I was talking on the phone with Gary Curtis last weekend and he has recently installed the General sliding table on either a 350 or a 650 (I forget which).

Gary has recently moved to Weaverville CA and has, as yet, no internet access except at the local library.

Yesterday Gary mailed me (via snail mail) a description of his set up along with some pictures. I agreed that, when I get them, I will start a thread with the material he sends to me. The mail between California and here usually takes about 5 dyas, so I expect that I will have the create the thread within the next week.

Oh yes, I should add that Gary is happy about the saw and about the table.

Corey Pionk
03-23-2006, 10:28 PM
Wow that sounds great Frank I will be looking forward to your post.

Frank Pellow
03-26-2006, 5:06 AM
I was talking on the phone with Gary Curtis last weekend and he has recently installed the General sliding table on either a 350 or a 650 (I forget which).

Gary has recently moved to Weaverville CA and has, as yet, no internet access except at the local library.

Yesterday Gary mailed me (via snail mail) a description of his set up along with some pictures. I agreed that, when I get them, I will start a thread with the material he sends to me. The mail between California and here usually takes about 5 dyas, so I expect that I will have the create the thread within the next week.

Oh yes, I should add that Gary is happy about the saw and about the table.
I recieved the material from Gary. See the thread: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=33652