PDA

View Full Version : Saw Blade Minor Gloat

Kevin Gerstenecker
08-12-2003, 8:02 PM
After receiving some good advice from a few fellow Creeksters in Chat the other night, I ordered and received my Forrest WW2 Blade today. As with any new tool, I just had to get 'er mounted on the saw and have a go at it. After some ripping and a few crosscuts on Maple and Walnut, all I have to say is WOW! This is my first experience with a Forrest Blade, and I am impressed. Everything I have heard about the Forrest Blades are right on..........they are an awesome Saw Blade. I ordered the 40 tooth, and it cuts great. I have a few blades that have been sharpened by my Uncle, who is also a Woodworker and has a sharpening service, and they cut much better than they did when they were new, but they just cannot compare to the Forrest Blade. I think I am hooked! I haven't really put it thru the paces yet, but from what I have seen so far, I think this will be the blade I buy from now on. Thanks for all the input and positive things that have been said about Forrest Blades............you all were RIGHT! (I have no affiliation with Forrest Blades, and I ordered it Sunday Evening, Online, and got it today............not bad service!) I BE LIKIN' IT! :D

Bob Reilly
08-12-2003, 8:20 PM
=Kevin Evening, Online, and got it today............not bad service!) I BE LIKIN' IT! :D Yeah Kevin,the more you use it the more you'll like it,and pretty soon you'll wondering why you took so long to get one, it's an awsome blade alright.