PDA

View Full Version : Bookcase in Progress **PIC**

Ken Salisbury
08-12-2003, 5:12 PM
I got to play supervisor with my youngest Son while he worked on this bookcase. It is neat when you can just sit on a stool, have a few Bud Lights and give instructions :D. Actually he didn't need too many tips since he is an accomplished woodworker in his own right.

It is rewarding to see the teaching pay off. I enjoy it when he takes over the shop to work on a project.

Todd Burch
08-12-2003, 6:57 PM
Looks good. You need more clamps.

Jim Baker
08-12-2003, 7:07 PM
It looks like you've taught him well, Ken.

John Christiansen
08-12-2003, 7:15 PM
I got to play supervisor with my youngest Son while he worked on this bookcase. It is neat when you can just sit on a stool, have a few Bud Lights and give instructions :D. Actually he didn't need too many tips since he is an accomplished woodworker in his own right.

It is rewarding to see the teaching pay off. I enjoy it when he takes over the shop to work on a project.

Craftsmanship, obviously runs in the family.

Very nice! Indeed!

Kevin Gerstenecker
08-12-2003, 9:29 PM
Nice looking bookcase underway Ken. I hope to see a photo or 2 when it is finished. Come now..............I work around my Dad in the shop all the time, and he ALWAYS finds something I am doing wrong! ;) Actually, I drive him nuts...............I am much faster and more organized than he ever was! (Of course, he attributes that to his excellent teaching skills!) :D

Bruce Page
08-12-2003, 11:28 PM
That’s going to be a nice looking bookcase Ken. The young man obviously has his fathers talent!