PDA

View Full Version : Wilton Clamps @ BigLots

Mark Duksta
08-12-2003, 1:56 PM
Hey Everyone,

I just picked up four 6" bar clamps @ $2.99 and two 18" @ $4.99 at BigLots. They are Columbian brand made by Wilton. They come with padded jaws.

FYI

Mark D. in Austin,Tx

Tom Sweeney
08-12-2003, 9:27 PM
Between your post & a couple others that posted about Big Lots deals - I decided to go check it out & see what this Big Lots is all about. The nearest one is about 1/2 hour away but I didn't have any pressing appointments so I went.

I left with 2 pony lightwieght bench vises at $5 each, 4 12" clamps (don't know if they're the same as yours) for $8 couple of pony 1/2 bar clamps & some odds & ends.

But then they had one of those fold up engine hoists that you can find at harbor frieght & the like for $169. I have a property I own that I'm putting up for sale & I have at least 10 engines in the garage that I'll have to move plus it might come in handy if I ever put together the deal I'm working on for a bunch of timber. It might come in handy to move the logs around.

So a little side trip to check out Big lots ended up eating into my tool budget big time.