PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic For Steve Ash

Bill Kay
03-23-2006, 9:26 AM
I tried to get this to you using the PM function but the image would not upload.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

SeYa ..... Bill

larry merlau
03-23-2006, 9:47 AM
i Emailed him to let him know yu done it fer him.. sweet

John Miliunas
03-23-2006, 11:29 AM
Bill, that really is sweet!!! Nice job! :) :cool:

Jim O'Dell
03-23-2006, 1:03 PM
COOL!! but that must be the Mrs. behind the wheel. Does he know she was driving his car???? :D Jim.

Dennis Peacock
03-23-2006, 1:11 PM
That looks just like Steve driving!!!!:p :D

larry merlau
03-23-2006, 1:31 PM
i have been lucky enough to see her and thats not her dennis, she's much nicer looking and better hair style.. and has aheart of gold ,has to have to put up with steves harrasment and those 2 boys of their's:D must be one of steves friends. one other thing this summer when he gets her out for a spin he's gonna need some counter balance for the frt end he's gotten much lighter and doesnt have sissy bars on the back of her.

Steve Clardy
03-23-2006, 3:04 PM
Looks nice.:D
But that isn't no mustang:confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :D :D :D

Scott Donley
03-23-2006, 3:36 PM
But that isn't no mustang:confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :D :D :D And that's a bad thing ? :) :)

Steve Clardy
03-23-2006, 4:49 PM
Oh no. Not bad.:)
I used to be a chevy fan long ago.
There were several chevies I wish I had stored in the barn and still had them. The ones with 396 and 427's.:eek: :D

Steve Ash
03-23-2006, 5:09 PM
WOW....That is SWEET Bill....thanks a ton. I'm using it for my signature. It is a 396 Steve, bored out and warmed up a bunch. My wife refuses to drive it, she got scared once when she stomped the pedal down. She had no idea what power it had.

Thanks again for making this for me Bill...I owe ya!

Curt Harms
03-23-2006, 5:56 PM
The amount and variety of talent on this board, isn't it?

Bill Kay
03-23-2006, 6:23 PM
To everyone .. Thanks for the kind words about the graphic.

Steve, Glad to hear you like it. You don't owe me .... Gearheads have to stick together.

Here is a photo of me and my old chevy.

SeYa ..... Bill

tod evans
03-23-2006, 6:36 PM

SeYa ..... Bill

man bill, you guys and your shiny chevies are making me look bad! maybe this summer i`ll squirt mine..tod

Vaughn McMillan
03-23-2006, 6:39 PM
To everyone .. Thanks for the kind words about the graphic.

Steve, Glad to hear you like it. You don't owe me .... Gearheads have to stick together.

SeYa ..... Bill
Great artwork Bill, but it's a shame you have to drive that elderly car around. :p

- Vaughn

Robert Mickley
03-23-2006, 11:24 PM
But that isn't no mustang:confused: :D :D :D
THANK GOD!!!! :D:D:D:D LMAO!!

Steve, be glad it isn't my wife you wouldnt get her out of it. She did a 180 one day shortley after I finished up my 72 Pontiac LeMans pulling out of the drive way. Ended up sliding it broadside into the parking lot across the road while I stood at the garage door soiling my pants. She hopped out looked over the roof at me and shouted out, I LIKE IT!!. :D