PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Hitachi M12V

David Bell
03-23-2006, 3:03 AM
Just want to let everyone know that Amazon has a special on the Hitachi M12V for $159.99. Seems like a good deal. Hopefully someone in our group can get a nice deal. I have a Freud FT2000E which I am happy with and am looking at getting the Woodpeckers Plunge-Lift for.

The Amazon sale post others have listed have been helpfully in getting me to part with my hard earned cash!;) Now I am even looking at getting some Festools!:D Look what you guys are doing to me! And to think I only joined this forum one week ago! I have been enjoying the friendly atmosphere here. Thank you all.
David

Vaughn McMillan
03-23-2006, 3:56 AM
David, we love to spend other peoples' money. :) Creekers helping Creekers, don't ya know?. ;)

I picked up the M12V last month from Amazon at a little better price ($149, and a $20 discount) but $159 is still better than any other prices I've seen recently for that router. I just finally got mine installed in my router table. Haven't had a chance to put it through its paces, but I'm looking forward to using it.

- Vaughn

Art Mulder
03-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Yeah, it sure is fun spending other people's money.

I got that same deal on the M12V just over a year ago. Sometimes it really pays to have friends in the US, who don't mind receiving a shipment for you.

Up here, I dont think I've seen the M12V much cheaper than about $300 (Canadian funds). Even with the exchange, the $159 price comes it at about $200 Canadian.

Charles Bruno
03-23-2006, 11:35 AM
David, we love to spend other peoples' money. :) Creekers helping Creekers, don't ya know?. ;)

I picked up the M12V last month from Amazon at a little better price ($149, and a $20 discount) but $159 is still better than any other prices I've seen recently for that router. I just finally got mine installed in my router table. Haven't had a chance to put it through its paces, but I'm looking forward to using it.

- Vaughn

I've had me eye on that router for my next router purchase. Looking forward for your reviews on it along with some pictures of course!