PDA

View Full Version : I just peaked and there are No Birthdays today.

Don Baer
03-22-2006, 5:54 PM
You would think with over 7000 members someone was born today...:rolleyes:

Steve Clardy
03-22-2006, 5:58 PM
Got mine over with the 14th.
Now I can get back to being 27.5 for 27.5 years again.

Norman Hitt
03-22-2006, 11:22 PM
You would think with over 7000 members someone was born today...:rolleyes:

I guess there must have always been something "REALLY GOOD" on TV, worldwide on the 22 nd of June every year.:D

Frank Chaffee
03-23-2006, 12:09 AM
I just peaked and there are No Birthdays today.
Well lucky you Don, I have the feeling that I peaked a long time ago.

But that is an interesting observation, because even though all 7000 Creekers don’t list their birthdays in their profile, statistically one would expect even more birthdays in this month since June is the proverbial wedding time.

Maybe the vBulletin software was overwhelmed by the great number of birthdays listed for today. I will be sure to check tomorrow.

Thanks,
Frank

Gary Herrmann
03-23-2006, 8:08 AM
I think my son would start singing "A very, merry unbirthday to us"

Yeah, too many Disney movies...

Paul Downes
03-23-2006, 5:39 PM
Last time I checked today is the sad anniversery of my humble joining to the human race. I even got a e-mail from the creek wishing me a HB.:) The best birthday present I ever got was a baby girl born on this date 14 yeras ago. Joan Alexandria, was the name my wife let me give her. I showed my wife what I wanted for my birthday today. It is a 3 story monster of a house about 15 miles to the north of us. 4022 sq ft on the first 2 floors, full basment and attic, in ground pool, 5 barns and out-buildings, and 10 acres. I think shes thinking I smoked my lunch. To think! I have never touched the stuff.