gif:

Jim Davenport
03-21-2006, 8:37 PM
"Any tool can be the right tool"
"If the women don't find you hansome, the at least can find you handy"
It's one of my favorite shows!!:D

Ken Fitzgerald
03-21-2006, 10:06 PM
Hey......Norm and Red Green both wear plaids.....what's not to like?:rolleyes: :D

Andy Hoyt
03-21-2006, 11:37 PM
My stick is firmly on the ice.

Robert Mickley
03-21-2006, 11:43 PM
Red Green Is always good for a laugh

Chris Damm
03-22-2006, 8:10 AM
Red Green is no more.
Episode 300 - "DO AS I DO (Final Episode of Season and Series)"

Joe Pelonio
03-22-2006, 11:04 AM
That is a shame. Hopefully they will continue with reruns, I never get tired of them.

Dave Anderson NH
03-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Three Octobers ago Roger Myers and I along with a bunch of other Galoots were attending a planemaking class in Fergus Ontario. Our hosts, the boys from Shepherd Tool arranged tickets for a Saturday evening taping of one of the episodes of the Red Green show. What an absolutely fabolous time we had sitting in the studio audience. Graeham Green was a guest star and made things even more fun. We had a group picture taken after the taping on the Possum Lodge set.

Royce Meritt
03-22-2006, 1:16 PM
Three Octobers ago Roger Myers and I along with a bunch of other Galoots were attending a planemaking class in Fergus Ontario. Our hosts, the boys from Shepherd Tool arranged tickets for a Saturday evening taping of one of the episodes of the Red Green show. What an absolutely fabolous time we had sitting in the studio audience. Graeham Green was a guest star and made things even more fun. We had a group picture taken after the taping on the Possum Lodge set.

I believe the rule is...

No picture? It didn't happen!!!

Right, Tyler?

Joe Pelonio
03-22-2006, 1:42 PM
:D Is this you hiding in the tree?

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
03-22-2006, 2:18 PM
I've got a few of his videos, and the book "Red Green's Duct Tape Is Not Enough".

"If you are standing in a puddle, don't touch nothing that hums..."

Yep, great stuff!:D