PDA

View Full Version : Looking for turning stock?

Kurt Rosenzweig
03-20-2006, 12:03 PM
I joined a group that sends emails out to it's members so they can find or get rid of stuff that would normaly end up at a land fill. I put an email out looking for turning stock and I was overwelmed with responces. I made sure to say in the email the speices I wanted and the ones I didn't. I have received over 50 so far with 1 email. It's a email group that only covers the area that you live in so you don't have to wade through tons of stuff out of your Area.
http://www.freecycle.org/

Bernie Weishapl
03-20-2006, 12:40 PM
So what kind of e-mails or info did you get? I took a look but will have to join to go any further. Thanks.

Kurt Rosenzweig
03-20-2006, 12:52 PM
Alot of people who are having trees taken down emailed back telling me what kind of tree and when it was coming down. A lot of lot clearing going on around here. I just plan on hitting them when the are being droped and loading up as much as i can. Of course there a couple who thought i'd take them down for them! I would be tempted if it was a killer tree and it was in my limited abilities! I'm off to go look at a couple after this! I'll take the digital camera with me in case there's a gloat coming up!:D

Bernie Weishapl
03-20-2006, 6:43 PM
Sounds good Kurt. Looking forward to seeing pictures.