PDA

View Full Version : Its your fault I have the cats meow.

Bart Leetch
03-19-2006, 1:54 PM
You've been bragging about your MSUV & how their on sale at Home Depot. Well I just had to go look & see if they were still on sale. WELL THEY WERE & THIS FOLLOWED ME HOME.
I purchased it just to use with my portable planer. But if I ever need it for my CMS I use it for that too.

Thanks for the heads up this is a real slick addition to my shop. Now I gotta fine a place to put it.

Greg Koch
03-19-2006, 2:21 PM
Heh heh...that looks great. Have you thought about mounting your CMS on a same size board, add some quick release type hold down fasteners to hold the boards in place so you can easily change betweek the planer and CMS?

That was going to be my plan until I got the 2nd MSUV...

Bart Leetch
03-19-2006, 2:35 PM
Greg My CMS already has its own bench. But the thought has crossed my mind to use the piece of MDF that you see under the planer in the picture & route slots for T-slot track to mount into & use the clamps made for to clamping items to a table or bench.

David Fried
03-19-2006, 9:44 PM
Now I gotta fine a place to put it.

Bart,

You gotta post pictures when you get it in. I'm always amazed that you can fit even one more thing in there! Looks like a great base and it's got wheels!!
Enjoy. (Maybe glue it to the ceiling ;) )

Dave Fried

Tyler Howell
03-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Congrats. the MSUV has served me well:cool: