PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visit - Tyler Howel

Charlie Kocourek
03-19-2006, 12:16 PM
I am pleased to say that Tyler Howel stopped by yesterday for a visit. We talked all things shop, and had a great time doing just that. We also took some pictures of the MKII which I plan to post in another thread later today.

Steve Clardy
03-19-2006, 12:27 PM
Looks like Tyler's making the rounds again!!

David Fried
03-19-2006, 1:10 PM
I guess he didn't see the no bozos sign :p
Since he's clutching a camera I guess everything is OK :D

Sounds like a nice visit.

Dave Fried

Alfredo Rodriguez Garcia
03-19-2006, 1:17 PM
Charlie
I hope you had a nice visit.
Mr. Tyler has a very sense of humor.
I am saying this by the way he writes his posts.
I hope you enjoyed your meeting
Best regards
Saludos cordiales
Alfredo

Jim Hager
03-19-2006, 3:21 PM
Tyler must be the most visited and the most visiting creeker for sure. I don't know when he actually gets any woodworking done. Maybe I'll get the inspiration to go see him myself. But then his location is a long way from Pocahontas, Arkansas.

Tyler Howell
03-19-2006, 3:47 PM
Wooooooah Baby is that a shop.
Our friend Charlie has a great workplace surrounded by a beautiful new home and lovely wife to match.
It is always great to see how other WW " Git-er-dun". Mr. & MS. K. have put a lot of thought and hard work into their home. You can tell by the pix that he's into some serious hardware. I think the secret is Ms. K is a WW too with signs of their skill through out the home.
Got a little more LV MK11 tutoring and ran home with pix to put some of the WW ideas into practice.
Another Plus is Charlie lives close to a used tool reseller (with a lot of stuff) Brewing up some pix for you spin heads right now. Catch em on the dark side forum. Took a stroll through and then over to Northern Tool to place an order:D :D .
Thanks Charlie, see at the Guild.

PS. are you suppose to do WW:confused: :confused:
I thought this was for shopping, collecting, and gloating.:p :p

Charlie Kocourek
03-19-2006, 6:28 PM
Tyler,

The lovely Mrs. K. and I thank you for the kind words. Stop by anytime.

Charlie

Jim Becker
03-19-2006, 7:19 PM
Visits, especially from a character like Tyler are always a pleasure!

Free bonus avatar attached...