PDA

View Full Version : How'd she know???

Brandon Shew
03-17-2006, 11:05 PM
I was expecting the usual shirt & tie present for the birthday yesterday, but I removed the wrapping and was pleasantly suprised to find a new Incra 1000SE mitre gauge. I have been eying one of these and was going to get it as a birthday gift to myself this weekend.

I'm not sure how she knew that I wanted/needed one (I must have been talking in my sleep).

On a side note - has anyone seen the move "I'm Gonna' Get You Sucka'?" My table saw is loking a little OG'd now with the TS-III and the 1000SE on it. Gold is a good color.

Bruce Shiverdecker
03-18-2006, 2:59 AM
I'm Sure you'll love the 1000SE. I have it's big brother (5000) and don't know what I did without it.

Bruce

Vaughn McMillan
03-18-2006, 3:48 AM
If I was single, I'd be asking if she had a sister. :p

...My table saw is loking a little OG'd now with the TS-III and the 1000SE on it. Gold is a good color.
I can relate. I've got the same setup, and it looks pretty bling. :D You're gonna like the 1000SE. Happy birthday, BTW. :)

- Vaughn

Ken Fitzgerald
03-18-2006, 8:43 AM
Congrats Brandon! You got a keeper. Congrats on the new tool too!

Tyler Howell
03-18-2006, 8:57 AM
It may have something to do with pasteing the pictures all over your shop walls, huggingdrooling on the monitor when it pops up on the computer and calling out Incra 1K in your sleep.:D
Women are very tuned in to those suttle hints.
Speaking of suttle

Where's the PIX

Have my own copy of "Get You Sucka" LMAOROTF

Butch Spears
03-18-2006, 10:23 AM
Gongrats . Where are the Pics?? Not of the 1000 but the pics of her sister,Tyler may be married But I'm not..:D :D Butch