PDA

View Full Version : Not mine!

Steve Ash
03-17-2006, 7:45 PM
I was given this pen as a gift from a lady in our woodworking club. I keep getting closer to buying a lathe....

Ken Fitzgerald
03-17-2006, 8:03 PM
Steve.........nice pen! And seriously....the thing I like about the lathe is the gratifcation seems to be quicker than building furniture. The results happen much quicker! I will admit though.........It seems like you have the project finished.....you take the parting tool.......and I swear....and you'll swear too when it happens......your making the parting cut......trying hold the tool with one hand the project in the other ......lathe running......that tool will "catch".....jump.....and scar your project and you get to sand again!..........

BTW

ANDY........NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE! WE"VE ABOUT GOT ANOTHER ONE HOOKED! BRING A BONKER ......IT"S A LIVE ONE!

Andy Hoyt
03-17-2006, 8:17 PM
Ken - I'd like to help, I really really would. But right now I'm keeping my nose glued to the radar scope. I am east of Indy, ya know.

Ken Fitzgerald
03-17-2006, 8:52 PM
Yup! You got good reason to worry Andy! I don't know.:confused: .....Just a guess on my part!:rolleyes: :D

Bruce Shiverdecker
03-17-2006, 9:18 PM
I'm glad that PEORIA is WEST of Indiana. Just hope it ain't a Scudd the doesn't know east from west!

Bruce

Jim Dunn
03-17-2006, 10:56 PM
More like a dud that don't know east from west. Nice pen Steve, you should be proud.

David Fried
03-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Still getting presents from the ladies!! :eek: I'm impressed;)

Think of the shift knobs, custom door lock buttons, etc. you could turn!!!

Dave Fried

Bernie Weishapl
03-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Nice pen Steve. Very nice.

Ken I saw you throw that banana peel on the slope over where Steve is standing. He hits that and it is in the vortex for him. :D :D :D

Steve Ash
03-18-2006, 3:09 AM
Think of the shift knobs, custom door lock buttons, etc. you could turn!!!

Dave Fried

Now there is a neat idea....

Ernie Nyvall
03-18-2006, 7:22 AM
Nice gloat on the pen Steve... and uh, I think you are sliding down that slope.:D

Ernie