PDA

View Full Version : Nikle Pin Nailer?

Peter MacColeman
03-16-2006, 11:18 PM
Has anyone used these or heard anything about them?

Bill Simmeth
03-17-2006, 6:56 AM
Hi Peter and welcome to the Creek! I have not used the Nikle, but have heard good things about it. It seems a little pricier than others, tho.

Peter MacColeman
03-17-2006, 7:15 PM
Bill,

You are obivously ahead of me. I haven't heard anything about them short of that they exist and are popular in canada! ;)

Paul B. Cresti
03-17-2006, 8:53 PM
I have never heard of them. I own the Omer pin and brad nailer and really like them. The pin nailer leaves absolutley no marks and is very light and the brad nailer is infinately adjustble and even has a bump fire mode!

Peter MacColeman
03-18-2006, 12:16 AM
Here is the link I found to them. They had an ad in fine woodworking magazine a while back.

http://www.nikletools.com/

Peter MacColeman
03-18-2006, 12:29 AM
Apparently you can also use 23 ga. brad as well as headless pins.

Peter MacColeman
03-19-2006, 11:21 PM
ok, based on what i have found so far. Nikle and Cadex appear to be related companies. If you look at their pages online for their 23 gauge pin/brad nailers. They both have virtually the same specs. Nikle tools also use cadex nails from the info I have read. Has anyone used a Cadex nailer or had experiance. I like how the nikle and cadex both nail 23 ga. brads up to 1 9/16" long. Any info would be appreciated thanks.

Jim Becker
03-20-2006, 9:18 AM
I was reading the new issue of Fine Homebuilding last night before sleep and noticed they have an ad there, too. It had never caught my eye before.

It's interesting about how many "specialized" firms are becoming more visible with pinner solutions. Nikle, Cadex, Omer...