PDA

View Full Version : Keep you fingers crossed

Reg Mitchell
03-16-2006, 7:54 PM
Ok guys,
tonight is the night I leave for Pa. to pick up the snowflack for its ride and new home in Tennessee. I will be leaving 1 am EST for the drive. I should be getting there mid-morning to meet with Bill for the pick up. I have the cam with fresh batteries to take some pics of the loading and some of Bill. Next I will be moveing to visit Alan Turners new woodworking school for a little bit. I will have a few pics of my visit there also. I am excited about the visit to meet some new friends but a little skiddish about the trip back with my new saw. I am sure Bill wil be more that willing to see that it is secured for the ride.....still thats a tall weight to travel with.....
I will be shareing the pics when I get back Sun or Mon.

Bruce Page
03-16-2006, 8:31 PM
Reg, I'm looking forward to the pictures.
Drive safe!

Jim Becker
03-16-2006, 8:44 PM
Wow...that will be a fun trip. Good visits AND something to take home! I hope you enjoy your visit to our area. If I wasn't tied up with conference calls all day, I'd meet you at Alan's place to say hello. Oh, well...

Drive safely and don't forget to wear something green... ;)

Reg Mitchell
03-16-2006, 9:03 PM
thanks Jim...I am sure I will enjoy the trip and meeting Alan.....If you go to Iron Fest this year I am planning on being there too.
I also am considering soem calsses this summer at Alans since my girlfriend would like to do some shopping in Pa.,,,,,,trade off ;)

Jim Becker
03-16-2006, 9:35 PM
So we'll catch up on the next trip as it looks like Philadelphia is going to be a regular "home away from home" for you...especially once you see Alan's shop! Make sure your girlfriend has wheels when you are in class...the better...err, safer...shopping is in other neighborhoods!

Roy Wall
03-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Our "safe" thoughts are with you Reg!!!

Have a good one - can't wait to see the Snowflake!!!

Rob Russell
03-17-2006, 7:50 AM
Good luck on the 'flake trip. Can't wait to see the pics you take.

Tyler Howell
03-17-2006, 9:03 AM
Safe Journey;)