PDA

View Full Version : Amazon deal on Bosch miter saws

Gary Herrmann
03-14-2006, 1:59 PM
I know the $75 off $300 has been posted, but when looking at Bosch miter saws last night, I saw some other offers as well. There is one for a free Hitachi blade with purchase, and it appears as if with some saw, you get a mail in offer for a free Bosch jig saw as well. Odds are there will be restrictions on which promo codes you can combine.

Now I just have to pick a saw...

Tom Araya
03-14-2006, 4:54 PM
I almost pulled the trigger on the 12" sliding miter saw deal,
free jig saw, amazon discount, etc. But I had to stay
focused on what my needs were in selecting the sliding
saw, I needed one with the biggest crosscut and I ended up getting the
Dewalt in spite of some negative reviews. :( We shall see if it works out, only time will tell.

Allen Grimes
03-14-2006, 8:07 PM
That deal also applies to the Dewalt 13.5 inch planer which also has additional discounts right now. I think the total would come up to about 440 delivered, but if you sign up for the amazon credit card you can get another 30 knocked off the price. I hope this helps.

I have no affiliation with amazon.

Allen Grimes
03-16-2006, 12:34 AM
Nevermind, guys

Jeff Singleton
03-16-2006, 9:57 AM
Gary, Check with your local or almost local Bosch Service Center. I picked up a remanufactured dual compound, not a slider, 12" Bosch and it works great and looked new. No box but you get everything else. Paid a little over a $100 less then the best price anywhere else.

Jeff Singleton:rolleyes:

willie sobat
03-16-2006, 11:47 AM
I took the deal on the Bosch 12" slider. I got 10% off and the free jigsaw rebate (waiting on the mail). You cannot get both the 10% off and the Hitachi blade. The discount was worth more than the cost of the blade so I thought it was an easy choice. Great saw, free shipping too.