PDA

View Full Version : Been Here 1 Year.............

Corey Hallagan
03-12-2006, 8:50 PM
I have been here 1 year this month! This is the best woodworking forum on the net, bar none. Thanks to Keith, Jackie, Aaron and all the mods for an excellent job. In my years time I even got talked into a lathe and now have a another passion - pen turning to share my shop time! Keep up the great work and I look forward to another great year!!

Corey

Cecil Arnold
03-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary, wonder if you realized what was in store when you signed up and discovered the slippery slope.

john whittaker
03-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Happy anniversary Corey...
You've been friendly, courteous, kind.....a true boyscout.:D
Thanks for all your input this past year....wishing you many more.

John Miliunas
03-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Congrats Corey!!! It's been great having you here and I hope you stick around for many more anniversaries! :) :cool:

Norman Hitt
03-13-2006, 1:30 AM
Gosh Cory, isn't it AMAZING what all a Good Bunch of Friends can talk one into in just a Short Year.:D I've enjoyed your Posts, AND Our exchanges, and hope we may Both be able to enjoy it here for a long time yet, so Congratulations on your First Anniversary, and Wishing you many more.

Tyler Howell
03-13-2006, 10:43 AM
If a lathe is all they talked you into Corey you're doing good. These arm twisters have increased the size of my shop bye 150% since I started. Either they are very good or I'm a push over:o :rolleyes::D .
Congrats and many more.

Frank Pellow
03-13-2006, 2:45 PM
Corey, I see that you have over 2,000 posts, so you were obviously very active here during that year.

A week ago, I reached the two year mark with Saw Mill Creek - and I have learned A LOT here over those two years.