PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Woodworking Show

Greg Koch
03-10-2006, 4:01 PM
For those in the area, or planning on being here, there is a show scheduled in April. I have never been to it, newbie, but plan on going.

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/seattle

Greg

Scott Donley
03-10-2006, 4:17 PM
Hi Greg, It has been held at the Tacoma Dome for the last few years, don't know why they have moved it to the Puyallup Fairgrounds this year.In the past it has been worth the trip, a lot of neat toys to look at, last year Lie-Nielsen got ahold of me took my money. Watch out ! If you are on a budget leave your plastic at home :)

Joe Pelonio
03-10-2006, 6:02 PM
Thanks, I was wondering when it was and thought it was at the dome too.
Will put it on the calendar.

Doug Jones from Oregon
03-13-2006, 11:34 AM
I used to attend the show in October that was held at the Exhibition Hall at the Seattle Center. Wonder if this is the same show with a new date and venue.

Personally, If I was still in the area, Puyallup would be very ok with me....about a 3 minute walk from my old house. It was great af fair time, did not have to deal with parking issues.

Doug

Dar Lounsbury
03-13-2006, 9:22 PM
Glad to see your post. I probably would have missed this show. It is certainly worth seeing. As someone else stated, leave the plastic at home or EXPECT to use it. Usually the best of deals are at these shows. Be sure to go, I know you will have a great time.

Greg, what part of Redmond?

Greg Koch
03-14-2006, 2:32 PM
Dar,

Hey another neighbor...

Union Hill, just up the hill from the Albertson's on Redmond/Fall City Road. What about you?

Greg

Dar Lounsbury
03-15-2006, 9:03 PM
Top of Education Hill, near Redmond Junior High